Samurai Blue's Integra Build

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
So how does the 177whp stack up against other cars with something similar on the same dyno. Well, most of the time you have to ask the tuner to see what other people have had ont he dyno. Well, I was lucky enough to find that the Super Street FF battle 3 had the cars dynoed at RACELINE USA and there was an article about it here: http://www.superstreetonline.com/eventcoverage/sstp_1111_ff_battle_3_competition_event/viewall.html

Im right in the neighborhood of where i wanted to be with the Type R motors and mildy built B series motors. very happy
You motor makes pretty decent numbers. It has lots of potential. Now you just need more seat time so you can learn how to driver faster.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You motor makes pretty decent numbers. It has lots of potential. Now you just need more seat time so you can learn how to driver faster.
:thumbs up i noticed my steering and braking were getting better at button. I felt much more confident with my steering imputs

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
:thumbs up i noticed my steering and braking were getting better at button. I felt much more confident with my steering imputs
Next time when we hit the track together, let me drive your car and let me ride-a-long. I think a bit of instruction would help you out a lot.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
go ahead if you want to do a ride along i just dont want to take away from you having fun on the track