Samurai Blue's Integra Build

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Samurai Blue has a blue shield?! Balling! Let me know how you like it. I was thinking about getting an amber lens but they look so gay. Super jelly yours is HANS compatible

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Samurai Blue has a blue shield?! Balling! Let me know how you like it. I was thinking about getting an amber lens but they look so gay. Super jelly yours is HANS compatible
yours isnt HANS because its not a car helmet dude. You got a motorcycle helmet lol DOT helmets do not come HANS ready nor are they tested for HANS. SNELL is for cars.

Blue is just the tinted with blue highlights, Amber makes stuff kind of slow down a little and its more clear i like it but it takes my eyes too long to adjust to them.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
yours isnt HANS because its not a car helmet dude. You got a motorcycle helmet lol DOT helmets do not come HANS ready nor are they tested for HANS. SNELL is for cars.

Blue is just the tinted with blue highlights, Amber makes stuff kind of slow down a little and its more clear i like it but it takes my eyes too long to adjust to them.
I only got it because it was cheap, lol. I paid like 130 for the helmet and new visor and I can use it at the track.
Snell also does motorcycle Dylan. I need a helmet for track..
Bilt isn't DOT approved or some shit.. They're hella cheap, but you can't use them at the track. The helmet has to be rated to a certain year or they will make you use another helmet

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I only got it because it was cheap, lol. I paid like 130 for the helmet and new visor and I can use it at the track.

Bilt isn't DOT approved or some s***.. They're hella cheap, but you can't use them at the track. The helmet has to be rated to a certain year or they will make you use another helmet
yeah see i paid twice that before the visor for my helmet

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I kind of want to sell mine and try the alpha header you got.
The skunk2 Alpha header wont work for you. its a race header. Plus i think it will lean you out too much. My fuel table is having a hell of a time trying to compensate and it kind of bogs if i rev match without easing into the gas

goofygamer

The skunk2 Alpha header wont work for you. its a race header. Plus i think it will lean you out too much. My fuel table is having a hell of a time trying to compensate and it kind of bogs if i rev match without easing into the gas
No wonder its better. The design looks like it gives a nicer flow. Thanks for the info man. Looking forward to your dyno.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Well if there's anything I learned from that Acura/Honda FB group we trolled, if you can't get the real thing, just put the stickers on it
LMAO!

No wonder its better. The design looks like it gives a nicer flow. Thanks for the info man. Looking forward to your dyno.
its the same as a try y...you cant tell from the eye that it "gives better flow" unless you compare it to my old header. then yes it gives better flow

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Tuned by Elton Lo at RACELINE USA

No new modifications to the vehicle except bumping up the FPR a bit and the header.
VTEC at 4500 @ WOT 5600 partial