Samurai Blue's Integra Build

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Which part was incomprehensible? Was expecting to see the wing on the car, joking about it being why u spun out. Its considered still 'going in hot' if the tires werent sticky enough to grip on a cold track yet.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It doesn't take the RT-615K long to warm up, especially since they're street tires. One warm up lap is all it takes to get them up to operating temperature, even when it was a brisk 70 degrees.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
It doesn't take the RT-615K long to warm up, especially since they're street tires. One warm up lap is all it takes to get them up to operating temperature, even when it was a brisk 70 degrees.
I dont know if they warm up the same way after 3 years and several many many many many many heat cycles though. At buttonwillow i could only get them hot enough to collect rubber at the end of the day. I think im just going to do a fat burnout and get new tires next year.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
damn 3 years? I feel like ive somehow gone through tire sets every year to year and a half the past 4 years. But it could be a combination of camber wear with lack of regular alignments.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I dont know if they warm up the same way after 3 years and several many many many many many heat cycles though. At buttonwillow i could only get them hot enough to collect rubber at the end of the day. I think im just going to do a fat burnout and get new tires next year.
Your tires should be fine man. Tires usually have a shelf life of 10 years. You definitely need to destroy your RT-615Ks and get some new rubber for next season. :thumbs up

XjoEnX

My favorite shot of both Dylan's and Matt's car that day.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Your tires should be fine man. Tires usually have a shelf life of 10 years. You definitely need to destroy your RT-615Ks and get some new rubber for next season. :thumbs up
I am, i think after button im just going to drive them, I need to talk to justin, I think he will get me some RA1s to try out to see if i like them or not.

The three stooges? XP

-Z-
loooool!

LOL Patrick has that devilish smile on like he's up to no good.
i was thinking more

I've never seen him smile....or maybe i have. lol
As joe said "i didnt know he was capable of having fun"

Lol it is?? It looks like the smile you give when you're ready to do something crazy. Heheh
he did...

Thanks for the pictures Joe!