Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So
quick update:
Got home last night and car magically started pissing coolant, couldnt get it to piss coolant again...annoyed. Going to do a full warmup and run tomorrow.

Checked out some RA1s yesterday. They are going to be good for half the 2013 season, which will give me time to decide if i like them or not. Spoke with a driver for Spec Miata and they are their best right before cording.

Looking at seat sliders (i think mine are bad and thats why i wanted a new unit) for my seat rail, sometime this week. Getting a deal. :mrgreen:

Should be picking up a seat sometime soon. Hopefully. Also, need to start looking into harnesses etc.

Nick_C78

Sounds cool on the seat. I want to get one sometime next year too, because I get tossed around like crazy, and it is only going to get worse the faster I get.

Are you sure you want to run rcomps next year man? There is so much more to learn with your street tires. Don't want to see you lose out on learning, just to try to get faster lap times. I mean if I were to guess, your car is easily a sub 2:10 car with street tires. Probably more like 2:05-2:07(with a really good driver) from seeing your build. I personally see no reason for you to throw on rcomps if you aren't running consistently under 2:10. Not trying to be a d**k, just trying to help you out.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Im buying them to just see and test them. As i said, im buying them to see if i even like them, they are cheap enough to just try out and see. I also need tires to race on next year. I am also quite confident i know where my issues are coming from. :thumbs up ive thought this out quite a lot