satisfying kill

TypeR?

so here goes, last saturday i got bored and i went out to a meet for the first time in like 3 years in an attempt to get a friendly run with someone:D. so after about 2 hours of getting turned down i walked up to this eg hatch and asked what he had done to the car blah blah blah, anyway the guy ends up making an excuse not to run me but he says his buddy will in a bolt on b16 hatch. so i said im game and when i went up to negotiate the run the kid says to me "ill run you but ill win"!:shock: so i said alright you cocky little bastard lets go! to make a long story short he backed out that night and then got on a local forum here and started bragging about how after i left he pulled an ls/vtec hatch,b20vtec hatch and a gsr hatch and how he had beaten so many gsr tegs that i had no chance:lol:. so i called him out on it and met up with him last night and this is how it went:

40mph roll-i pulled about a car and a half on him straight from the start and kept on going
40mph again-same outcome
25mph roll- he stayed with me to the top of 2nd and then the gsr 3rd just killed him and i pulled bus lengths:twisted:
and finally he wanted to from a dig this time not wanting to except defeat:roll.: he wanted to honk this time so as we came to a stop he started honking and i rev up and pre load and by this time i cant hear his horn anymore with my windows up......anyway i just wait for him to take off and then
dig-i see him take off a little before i did but it didnt matter cause by the top of second i was fender to fender with him again and once again as soon as i went to 3rd i pulled him again with no chance of catching up:twisted:. anyway thats my kill enjoy.
:)lol:still waiting to see his excuses on the local forum)
i just wish i could have got it on video

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
very nice so im guessing he was pretty mad.

TypeR?

oh yeah he was pissed. he just posted on the local forum that i only pulled him in 4th gear which is the exact reason why i wanted to get it on video lol

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
wow...that youd beat his ass that bad and hed still try to talk shit...what all have you done to your car. how did you guys find a spot to race, i cant find one anywhere here...

TypeR?

wow...that youd beat his ass that bad and hed still try to talk shit...what all have you done to your car. how did you guys find a spot to race, i cant find one anywhere here...
here in texas there is plenty of straight open highway. you just have to be smart about when and where you do it . you dont wanna put anyone else's life in danger you know.
i posted a link above to my mods list.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
oh sorry...missed that...im in the atl, but COPS everywhere...and i still dont have a radar decteor...so im real hesistant. plus very few tuners in my area, alot of 6cyl domestics, and lifted trucks. so finding a good race is hard...

91integraracer

Im lovin it
im in the atl, but COPS everywhereQUOTE]

hell yea, i dont live there but i drove through there and i saw maaad cops. i saw a nice ass mustang with chrome rims and shit pulling some guy over. then on the way back i saw a marauder cop car. i dont think itd be worth it to street race over there.