satisfying kill

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
im in the atl, but COPS everywhereQUOTE]

hell yea, i dont live there but i drove through there and i saw maaad cops. i saw a nice ass mustang with chrome rims and shit pulling some guy over. then on the way back i saw a marauder cop car. i dont think itd be worth it to street race over there.
well...we find ways around it...you just gotta be cool about it adn know which roads have which cops and where. they arent very creative. they always chill in the same spots...but eh, its a risk that everyone takes anyway.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
You're welcome.

There are mad cops all over SoCal. One reason, why I'm trying not to make my DB8 too flashy. Stock-looking, clean, and simple. My quiet WS2 helps keep me under the radar.
Yeah... my blue rims around here don't really help. And my gutted Evo2 with an exhaust leak :lol:

91integraracer

Im lovin it
well...we find ways around it...you just gotta be cool about it adn know which roads have which cops and where. they arent very creative. they always chill in the same spots...but eh, its a risk that everyone takes anyway.
true, true. cops around here are creative, they turn up every where, once i got pulled over by a cop that jumped from like a ditch or something, i was like wtf??? theyre hiding in ditches now??? all i saw was trees and lights just came on out of nowhere, i thought i was seeing shit.

TypeR?

no. its just a pic of a 454 i found on the internet. thats my dream car. so i figured it woudl look good there.
yeah i always wanted a 68-71 nova,69-70 chevelle, 68-69 camaro:twisted: