Screen Names

Baldy201

My name came from when I was first signing up for AOL. I had my head shaved for most of my life, like 15 years, so I just decided to us that and the numbers have no significance, i just thought that it sounded catchy. haha. I guess if you look at it if you add up the numbers it equals 3 which is my birth month and day. sorry just kinda came to me. haha

Last edited:

tegurit

Baldy201 said:
My name came from when I was first signing up for AOL. I had my head shaved for most of my life, like 15 years, so I just decided to us that and the numbers have no significance, i just thought that it sounded catchy. haha. I guess if you look at it if you add up the numbers it equals 3 which is my birth month and day. sorry just kinda came to me. haha

my...i wanna my teg license plate to be teg_ur_it..ahahahah get it?... 8)

B18Ch1ck

when I had my Oldsmobile Ciera, my screenname was CiERA CHiCK 05.
I wanted to keep the word Chick in my screenname...
but I had a B18C1. Then I realized... B18Ch1ck

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
ca86108 said:
ca= intials and 86108 is my birthday backwards 8 10 86
I was guessing that the ca was short for California, since you live in the bay area. And I thought maybe the 86108 was your zip code.
My birthdays 4 days before yours :)

2"teg

It means slut. LoL, so POGKAI, you're a slut??? I dont speak cantonese but my co-worker does and that is what he said it meant.

PogKai

B20VTEC
2"teg said:
It means slut. LoL, so POGKAI, you're a slut??? I dont speak cantonese but my co-worker does and that is what he said it meant.
eh. I think he's wrong :roll:

2"teg

well then what does it mean??? I'll ask another co-worker, i work with a lot of chinese, japanese, and phillipino people so i doubt it'll be hard to find out what it means.