Seat comfort? I'm looking for a replacement front seats.

renarudo

Corbeau is a good brand right?? I saw one for about <$500. Bride sounds tempting....talks for the suggestions JustinMcGee1.

droz

I have had several models of Corbeau seats and have been very happy with them, I will be replacing the seats in my Integra and will most likely go back with Corbeau again, likely one of the fixed back seats

drevans_satx

Dylan
You need to swap some s2k seats in there. Pretty comfy stuff. Buy mine :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

94RS

No fucks given.
Corbeau is a good brand, but I don't think any of them let you use your stock seatbelts. I'd love to get a set of the GTS II in my car, they remind me of the Recaro's that came in MKII GTi's and E30s.

droz

Corbeau is a good brand, but I don't think any of them let you use your stock seatbelts. I'd love to get a set of the GTS II in my car, they remind me of the Recaro's that came in MKII GTi's and E30s.
on the few cars I have had Corbeau's in the stock seat belt could be used, the belt end bolts to the seat frame just like stock none of the reclining seats caused any interference using the stock belts, I am sure the fixed back seats could be an issue though

96GSRteg

Tyler
im running usdm type r seats and their comfy as hell. i had black gsr leathers before and they werent bad, they sat lower for some reason.

94RS

No fucks given.
on the few cars I have had Corbeau's in the stock seat belt could be used, the belt end bolts to the seat frame just like stock none of the reclining seats caused any interference using the stock belts, I am sure the fixed back seats could be an issue though
Ah ok, I had heard from someone that you couldn't use the belts on their seats, they were most likely talking about the fixed back though. :thumbs up

lowerclassdc2

i am also looking for seats but i am going to buy the real thing i am really hooked on the usdm black type r seats or the black racaros with the bigger side bolsters but does anyone have either of these seats? which are more comfy in your opinion

lowerclassdc2

sounds like a good idea but i was just wondering weather or not the usdm ones had more cushion or if they are the same as any ted seats

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm pretty sure they're the same as any other Integra seat, just different fabric.