Semi automatic gear switching 95 integra need help

01TegLuv

Are you talking about going 60-80mph and then rapidly reducing speed to almost a complete stop? in the case of an emergency stop.. I didnt mean my brakes were bad, theyre stock brakes but theyre good. I just find that it does help for me. But it isnt necesssary. Upgrading to a performance brake kit should be better but never tried it to compare between the two.

and I guess he means that since its auto it shifts for you, but its doesnt shift very quickly. So during normal driving it shifts fine for me, from d4 to d4, but ,not sure if he meant this, if youre going to race and you rev up to or close to redline then shift, it still shifts slow and you lose power. It's just not meant to race. So like I said, depends how you drive it.

01TegLuv

Also, you have a brake kit, not stock brakes. and not that I was inexperienced, i was just going too fast and then upbruptly slammed on the brakes because I noticed last second I was about to hit this dead end and die.. my quickest reaction was to slam on the brakes which I think you're not supposed to do if you're going over 100mph