shave my da

robert478

i kinda want to shave my integra. do i just use a blow dryer and will there be holes from the emblems?

Nightmare E.k.

Don't Quote Me On This, But the only way to shave it, is to get a substance like bondo or something, then sand it down, but you'll have a lil patch of it, and it will throw your car off. I did it on mine when i was fixing up the dents on my car.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^ that's a negative, sir...

welding is the CORRECT way to go when shaving side moldings, rear emblems, and anything metal. no bondo please!

STAYFIT

well, bondo is good if its used the way its suppose to be, its not a filler for holes, its used to smooth the surface out i dont know why people insist on putting bondo on large holes and call it a day thats horrible. :[ it makes me sad.

DarkDB1

^ Mine didnt come with any "A" emblems and its a 90.
Yup... 1990 Had "ACURA" on the left rear, trim level on the right rear (LS, GS, RS) a "INTEGRA" sticker on the center filler panel... Thats it. No "A" emblems anywhere.

1991 they put the "A" emblems on and got rid of the sticker, Possibly got rid of the trim level emblem aswell and replaced it with "INTEGRA" but dont quote me on that and if they did it carried out onto 1993.

Canadian models have the trim level below the right rear tail light.

1990 is easyer to get rid of all signs of "ACURA". Just take out the "ACURA" emblem, replace it with "HONDA" and change the steering wheel horn button to JDM or get a aftermarket wheel.

But back on topic, Yes you have to weld in the holes to properly shave them.