shave my da

robert478

Yup... 1990 Had "ACURA" on the left rear, trim level on the right rear (LS, GS, RS) a "INTEGRA" sticker on the center filler panel... Thats it. No "A" emblems anywhere.

1991 they put the "A" emblems on and got rid of the sticker, Possibly got rid of the trim level emblem aswell and replaced it with "INTEGRA" but dont quote me on that and if they did it carried out onto 1993.

Canadian models have the trim level below the right rear tail light.

1990 is easyer to get rid of all signs of "ACURA". Just take out the "ACURA" emblem, replace it with "HONDA" and change the steering wheel horn button to JDM or get a aftermarket wheel.

But back on topic, Yes you have to weld in the holes to properly shave them.
alright thanks bro

robert478

Yup... 1990 Had "ACURA" on the left rear, trim level on the right rear (LS, GS, RS) a "INTEGRA" sticker on the center filler panel... Thats it. No "A" emblems anywhere.

1991 they put the "A" emblems on and got rid of the sticker, Possibly got rid of the trim level emblem aswell and replaced it with "INTEGRA" but dont quote me on that and if they did it carried out onto 1993.

Canadian models have the trim level below the right rear tail light.

1990 is easyer to get rid of all signs of "ACURA". Just take out the "ACURA" emblem, replace it with "HONDA" and change the steering wheel horn button to JDM or get a aftermarket wheel.

But back on topic, Yes you have to weld in the holes to properly shave them.
alright thanks

Exige24

Yeah, they set your car off though IMO, that things clean.
Well yeah, but they didn't always look like that. I replaced them once and have two brand new pristine ones for each place stocked up in case they ever get a little weathered and you can't buy them new any more. Same with the "A" emblem in the front too. :thumbs up

Last edited:

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
steering wheel mod on integras are putting the prelude wheel on it.