Should I get JDM emblems?

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
IMO just mine i hate badging the acura a honda. I feel like it downgrades the car. like badging a lexus a toyota or a infinity a nissan.

nautica_t

if you're going to do it, make sure nothing else says acura on it, otherwise it'll be pretty stupid.

such as a ACURA steering wheel on a honda badged car.

that's me.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I got both of my H emblems for $40. Then I got my HONDA badge for $20. So $60 for all three. Not too bad... I love them and have no regrets!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I have honda badges on my car.... but that's cause its a civic. lol

Have honda badges on the teg too.

mteg

Automatic Lover
I got both of my H emblems for $40. Then I got my HONDA badge for $20. So $60 for all three. Not too bad... I love them and have no regrets!
Damn, thats quite expensive. I just yanked 2 H emblems from a del sol at the junkyard and 3 honda badges- 2 from early ludes and 1 from a accord. I basically pocketed them for nothing. The only thing that didn't line up was the pegs on the back of the H's, so I broke the pegs off and used 3m double sided tape. Sorry bout the lighting in the pictures, I just took them. I agree about going completely badgless. I'm going back and yanking one of the prelude steering wheels. I was going to do the jdm dc2 ones, but this is way cheaper and will look more unique.

Last edited: