should I?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
The car looks really good. I'd at least go and take a look at it.
Not sure if it's a weird reflection but it looks like it's got a little spot of cancer on the quarter panel above the bumper.

Still, its got less than 70k miles.

Probably around 5750 if it's a GS-R, probably 4500 if it's a swap.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
KBB and Edmunds value this GSR, according to the CL description, at 3500....Seller is asking nearly double, hope you got GOOD negotiation skills bro....

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
KBB and Edmunds value this GSR, according to the CL description, at 3500....Seller is asking nearly double, hope you got GOOD negotiation skills bro....
Edmunds also valued a 92 Miata with about 150k miles in pretty good shape at $250 about a year ago when I looked. Doesn't mean you can go out and buy one for $250.

Those sites don't account for the smaller group of people willing to pay more for one that's stock and with low mileage. These cars with very low mileage and all stock are becoming very difficult to find. I've seen 94 GS-Rs in my area with 45k miles sell for $7,500 in a few weeks. The 3500 the sites gave you is such a low price because of the age, guaranteed.

Ganyon

If I got this, my brother would be taking over the current integra, which means it would get beat to hell and always be dirty. If I got the gsr, the only things I would do are radio, speakers, led domes and dash lights, and tint.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
If I got this, my brother would be taking over the current integra, which means it would get beat to hell and always be dirty. If I got the gsr, the only things I would do are radio, speakers, led domes and dash lights, and tint.
If you got this, I wanna see a thread titled "Gaynon jumps his old GS" and I wanna see a video inside.

The car going to your brother and getting beat on is an even better reason to take it off a jump.

Ganyon

Lol^ and I haven't called yet. I'm still trying to decide. I love my teg and I have a lot done to it already, but the gsr is mint, but I also want an rsx, s2k, newer si, wrx, or evo.