Signature Archive

speedin

The Transporter
Mark, Idk which sig I like better. The current blue one fits better but the red one is baller as f***
Yea the red one has older photos of my car in it. I do like how that one turned out though. The blue one was based solely off the main photo. I just took it in my garage one night playing with long exposures and just loved the photo. Once I get this current round of big mods im doing done and get the car all cleaned up ill do a big update and a new sig to go with it.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Gonna make a new one.
I loved your old sig. Shit was hella classy
Yea the red one has older photos of my car in it. I do like how that one turned out though. The blue one was based solely off the main photo. I just took it in my garage one night playing with long exposures and just loved the photo. Once I get this current round of big mods im doing done and get the car all cleaned up ill do a big update and a new sig to go with it.
The progression of your skills is quite apparent with your sig timeline :thumbs up
yours made me f***en crack up pat lmao!
:eek:k:

whitedc4

present to past

Just to clear up any confusion this "BRO" wears a BRA.

this broskini doesn't have a weenie
2010 roty best Honda non integra/Rsx
2011 April rotm - stolen :(

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

ATEGGY94

i miss some of my signature panels, and sometimes i like to click random signature quotes that take me back to a fun thread; so i figured we could post our signatures here, as they change through time.
Just go to you signature page and copy/paste everything into the comment box

your fucking kidding me!!! I made a thread like this and you!!!!! Commented and said that it was gay