Sleek New Look/Pics

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Ditched the Mugen Gen 2 wing for a cleaner, wingless look and sold off the Recaros in favor of some Bride Vios seats (which I love to death). 8)

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
:thumbs up

one piece > recliners

although with the big skirts and rear valance I think with wing looked better.

Im 1/2 and 1/2 on it...I cant decide what I like better. I like the wing but I think I'm just tired of it...without makes it a bit more mature and draws less unnecessary attention. I'm still keeping the wing cause its too rare to get rid of right now and the holes are just covered in a color-matched vinyl till I figure out what I wanna do haha.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Never seen that GSR sticker on the quarter panels before! Looks good man! Keep up the good work! 8)

nicoalex2

Looks great with and without the wing. Always loved your car

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
not selling till i decide. they're freakin hard to come by...even nice replicas are pretty rare (had one before).

rockadilla

thats right.
not selling till i decide. they're freakin hard to come by...even nice replicas are pretty rare (had one before).
yeah i know lol... thats why if u do decide to get rid of it Id really like the chance to pick it up :thumbs up lemme know 1st if u do haha id be SOO stocked to get my hands on one of them :D

8-bit

do what now?
The gsr sticker threw me off thinking it was an itr.
imo your integra looks great with or without the wing.
very clean overall.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
The gsr sticker threw me off thinking it was an itr.
imo your integra looks great with or without the wing.
very clean overall.
it fools everybody haha, thats why i like it. everybody always gets a kick out of it when i tell them to look closer lol.

i havent ever seen a mugen wing sell for anything less than $800....thats what tempts me cause i could use the money for other things i'd like to do with the car.