Slow_LS build thread?

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
just got the new exhaust in havent gotten to get it on yet but im so glad to have this im ready to get rid of the fart can that i have on now and have something that looks decent and hopefully sounds decent as well

bradster101

what exhaust is that? looks beast lol

be sure to post sound clip when you get a chance

BTW - car looks nice

bcartwright88

obx twin loop. ebays for around a 110-140 bucks

GET IT ON and post a sound clip.

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
obx twinloop aka mugen replica. got it cuz i saw jznsn2u with it and sounded pretty nice
only 100 shipped from ebay, which is the only place that i seen that sells this one. other places i see sell that mugen twinloop which is about a grand

hopefully getting it on tomorrow morning, and will post a sound clip

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
just got back from muffler shop, because the first one i went to said "oh no we can't do this, it wont fit theres no room for it on this car" then i proceeded to show him a picture of another integra that had it on and he said, well im not sure how they did it but this wont fit on your car. so i took it to another place and they had no problems at all cutting the fart can off and welding this on.

this muffler is amazingg lol i like how quiet it is while im regular driving but then when i give it more gas it gets louder. now i dont feel like im disturbing my neighbors everytime i turn my car on. no sound clip yet though sorry

r0g3r16

looks real nice
haha i saw jznsn2u tread about it also and i liked so i got the same exhaust too

j13

Keep It Clean
Looks good man! Go back to the first muffler shop and show the guy the muffler. And call him a fuck-tard.

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
i been meaning to buy new rotors and extended lugs so i can get spacers also but until i have the money i will just get one thing at a time sooo what color/ brand lugs do you all think i should get

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
alright so, i noticed that my rear view mirror looked like the reflective stuff was peeling, but on the inside? idk but it looked really ugly. so i went up to the store and picked up a wink 5 panel mirror

then got home and installed it right away lol

after i got it on took a ride to see how i liked it.
i gatta say this is the best 20 dollars i have spend lol i can see alot better and a whole lot more with this thing

i want to do something to the back of it, like i have seen plenty of people put stickers all over it. i was thinking of getting someone to graffitti the whole backside of it.
opinions on if i should just sticker it up or graffitti?

99Integrags

That twinloop looks sick on your car! Btw just so you know gorilla sells low priced color lugs. I have some black ones that I bought from Summit through ebay. And McGards sells black lock nuts.

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
im not sure if iw ant black though lol im not sure black lugs with black wheels would look good? idk

soggieb18b1

soggie
the blue is dope as hell. Also SLAM IT! I think maybe gold or copper color will look cool. White is nice with that blue but keep them clean though bc hot brake dust make pits in the powdercoat. The build up from dust will show more in white

Last edited: