Small Thanksgiving Shoot

goofygamer

pffffffttt. i think i'm ready. the clutch and tranny might die in the process though. it's all good. hahaha.

clean ass whip bro.
Haha I'm sure you won't kill the clutch that quick. Thanks for the compliment :D

Very Nice. :naughty:

My favorite is the last one ;).
I enjoy the last one too! haha it was a pain to get all of that mud out of my wheels and my optionals :oops:

Nice pics what lens are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nikkor 35mm f/1.8D

Gorgeous car...wish i could skeet on it and then wax it...

Anyone find that wierd?
My cousin already "raped" the car when I first got it last year. lol and again after the paint job and the added parts. :nod::nod:

XjoEnX

I can't get over how much I'm loving this DC! So so hot!

goofygamer

I think the mud facial that my tires got is the sexiest part. lol

Thanks man! Looking forward to more pictures in two weeks haha I need to grab a tripod by then.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
My grandparents makes fun of the coupes in our family. They're like, "I feel like a king or queen because people open the door for me, get out of their seat, and flip the seat, so I can go in."
you make your grandparents sit in the back?!?!?!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Of course, cuz that's where the ride gets the bumpiest. It feels so good for them.
there gonna blow a hip. i dunno, my grandparents don't ride with me, but i'm sure they'd bitch about getting in and out just cause of the ride height

goofygamer

awaiting the naughty pics of Peara...'s car.
Not until you post ones of you....r's first :lol:

Car is looking good!
Thanks!

:alcoholic

you make your grandparents sit in the back?!?!?!
Lol grandparent"S" ... Jordan, I only have a passenger seat left in the front. No matter what, one of them will have to sit in the back.

Of course, cuz that's where the ride gets the bumpiest. It feels so good for them.
I adjust my shocks to become a little softer when they ride with me

there gonna blow a hip. i dunno, my grandparents don't ride with me, but i'm sure they'd b**** about getting in and out just cause of the ride height
Lol I have a koni/gc setup, Jordan. My rears are a little stiff right now, but when my soften up the shocks, they ride perfectly fine. Also, my grandpa is 75 years old, but he still wrestles with all my little cousins and they're like 15 years and younger haha. I just miss giving them those bear hugs :oops:

my grandma always b*tches at me driving too fast when I'm going the speed limit. :lol:
My grandparents are really awesome. I never do this, but my uncle (their son) loves to vtec when they're in the car. They both enjoy it and always compliments his car and how fast it is. haha Once, they asked me if my speakers have good bass and if not, I should get some.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Photos look hot man ...i might have to go with the your fender choice :)....my ball joint just took a clash and butterflied my wheel out bending my fender..:( so its sitting for a while.. Digging your tails though...Keep it up man always a pleasure to see your ride in style :thumbs up