smoked a 3.5 Altima :)

jznsn2u

Yea man congrats, enjoy the taste of victory, wait untill you get in front of a crowd you wanna talk about a rush, you wont sleep for days.....PS I havent had my first street race yet, but just being there did all of that, your gonna become an addict.
AND U GOT 70 BEANS FROM THAT.....NICE, WERED THIS TAKE PLACE ON A HIGHWAY, OR FROM A LIGHT, SPILL SOME INFO
I think you drank too much coffee bro. Calm down :lol:

Kiss My ASS

Congrat on the win BUT hella stupid bro. Winning $70 is kool BUT not worth killing someone on the road for a few minute of fame or rush. Bro, I was like u wen I was younger. Addicted to racing on the street just for the thrill. Till I have kids, life change and my additude of the dumb things I've did. Ain't worth killing another lives especially innocent kids. I'm not flaming u bro. If u enjoy the couple of minute fame, be it. Just as long u stay away from where I'm at.

916LSpinoy

The JDM Pinoy
i think he got scared...i don't think he's going to post anymore cuz he now knows he's stupid for street racing and thinking he's Cool...i don't think the Loser has the Vids to prove it too...

Kiss My ASS

scared or not. just plain stupid..... Hate it when people brag bout that. I'll understand if it done on the drag, then brag and enjoy the fame.

DC_Five_Earl

here to make you feel better I'll post up a fail video of my old car LOL,
Me racing my buddies EF sedan hs days lol.... [YOUTUBE="ef vs ej"]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s7Fc118h0_U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s7Fc118h0_U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE] feel free to crash and burn lol

notice the truck almost hits me :shock:
p.s. not here to promote street racing sry for the thread jack ><