So Im back!!!!

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
dc2GS-R said:
Whats up slow99. Where the hell have you been? lol

Anything new with the Teggy?

not a whole lot new. i have been working as a private investigator, then i had to recover from some serious knee surgery. needless to say i am no longer doing that type work. so right now i am a professional job hunter lol!!

so next week im gonna take the teg up to 10psi, do an open pcv system (kinda like the endyn kit). hook up an msd btm. later in a couple of months some cam gears, and dyno tuning. im hopin to see 230+ to my wheels. want to be ready for nopi's in aug.

the current set up on the teg is still 7psi, kamikazi header, and a great k-teller exhaust. that put me at almost 200whp. looks like the b18b likes the boost.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i love how our mods drive eclipses lol

oh and i no longer have trinh's number cause i lost my phone ... so if you want any more drunk calls you gotta call me

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
slow_99integra said:
not a whole lot new. i have been working as a private investigator, then i had to recover from some serious knee surgery. needless to say i am no longer doing that type work. so right now i am a professional job hunter lol!!

so next week im gonna take the teg up to 10psi, do an open pcv system (kinda like the endyn kit). hook up an msd btm. later in a couple of months some cam gears, and dyno tuning. im hopin to see 230+ to my wheels. want to be ready for nopi's in aug.

the current set up on the teg is still 7psi, kamikazi header, and a great k-teller exhaust. that put me at almost 200whp. looks like the b18b likes the boost.
Wait, your car does what? lol

Thats awesome! is there a your car thread? (welcome back btw, you probably don't remember me, but I was a member before. Just didn't post)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
its an sc/ed ls 4 door .... i cant remember ever seein pics either though.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Kuchtaboy said:
thats awesome!

melt, i never realized it, but you've been here a long time! lol
yea i registered when the site first got up cause the same guy who owns clubcivic owns this one ... so he had us post on here to get the site going, and once people with integras started joining we all dropped back. Then when i got my integra summer of 2005 i became a regular poster.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yup yup started out in the scene with a 91 civic 4 door with 92 hp of pavement pounding fury

then got a 94 accord ex auto which was a piece and the transmission blew up ... and now have the integra