So, I'm considering an RSX...

kleenkreativ

I was going to fix a few things on my '95 Integra LS and sell it to get a newer Mini Cooper,
but I've been doing some thinking and REALLY love the RSX. It's just a newer, sexier 'Teg...lol.

Opinons on which year is the best? Reasons why?

kleenkreativ

neither...to me an rsx is just an integra. get a subaru you will be happy
Well, that's part of what makes me want one. While my 'Teg is kind of a piece of shit, I do love it.
A newer, nicer, prettier version of it would be fine by me (and probably cheaper than a Mini Cooper.)

I don't know anything about Subaru's, really...I've never owned one. Don't really dig 'em, either...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i personally like awd more than the ff layout. but thats me. But IMO i would rather have an rsx because its a honda. I wouldnt mind a mini cooper though, only if its the type S

jznsn2u

Well, that's part of what makes me want one. While my 'Teg is kind of a piece of shit, I do love it.
A newer, nicer, prettier version of it would be fine by me (and probably cheaper than a Mini Cooper.)

I don't know anything about Subaru's, really...I've never owned one. Don't really dig 'em, either...
Mini coopers are sweet but the price tag isn't so great. Subarus are mean as fuck, thats all you have to know. Most of their cars have different models that come turbo charged.

kleenkreativ

i personally like awd more than the ff layout. but thats me. But IMO i would rather have an rsx because its a honda. I wouldnt mind a mini cooper though, only if its the type S
Yeah, true...same here.
Me too...Honda makes damn good, reliable cars.
I do love the Mini Cooper, but it probably would be rather difficult to find parts for, work on, etc. Not to mention WAY more expensive, now that BMW owns them. It would have to be a Cooper S if I had one, though - with a stick!

mirrorimg

The newer the better. The first run of RSX's had some issues. Im not sure if they cleared those problems up, but the newer models should have less bugs.

I think Adel has a 04, and had tranny problems.

kleenkreativ

Mini coopers are sweet but the price tag isn't so great. Subarus are mean as fuck, thats all you have to know. Most of their cars have different models that come turbo charged.
This is true.
lol....right on. I'm really more concerned with it looking good and performing well, good gas mileage, etc, as I'll be using it to drive to Oklahoma fairly frequently from here (Louisiana - 8 hour trip), more so than being powerful.
I would love to own an actual V-Tech, too. :)

kleenkreativ

The newer the better. The first run of RSX's had some issues. Im not sure if they cleared those problems up, but the newer models should have less bugs.

I kinda figured as much. Probably will shoot for finding a good 2006 Type S. :)

jznsn2u

my friend has an 05-06 @ 50k miles, he just recently got his tranny recalled.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
shane had an o5 type S and his tranny gave out. shit sucked...i drove it hard and his tranny grinded and t hen it finially took a shit