So my G/F totaled her GSR

Teggy95SE

So my g/f was driving down Cleveland Avenue when a truck decided he was gonna run the redlight. GSR + F250 Superduty = OUCH. She walked away with some bumps and bruises but im thankful shes alive the way the car looks. PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOUR DRIVING!!!!!!!!

Thank god it was on the passanger side.

sonicvybe

new driver
wud a roll cage have saved it from crumpling so much?

MidniteFreedom

holy shit! tyat car is soo F up! glad shes ok!!! i mean thats one crazy hit and good thing there wasent anyone on the passanger side. damn poor teg hurts me to look at that...

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
holy shit that thing is a mess. glad shes ok. i dont think a roll cage would have saved the car any. it would have helped a bit but the car would still have been shot. luckily most of the damage was in the front.

oh and the back of the car looks like its untouched... especially around the 98-01 all red tail light regions *hint hint* 8)

glad everyones ok though. hope the teggy put up a battle and atleast fucked up a good part of his truck lol

Teggy95SE

teg9five said:
holy shit that thing is a mess. glad shes ok. i dont think a roll cage would have saved the car any. it would have helped a bit but the car would still have been shot. luckily most of the damage was in the front.

oh and the back of the car looks like its untouched... especially around the 98-01 all red tail light regions *hint hint* 8)

glad everyones ok though. hope the teggy put up a battle and atleast fucked up a good part of his truck lol
ha LOL hint hint I already swaped mine with her tailights lol

integra evan

Ouch, thank God she is okay, that's the important part.
This looks exactly the way my friend's 240SX looked after it was hit by a Marauder, and he had a passenger. Both walked away.