So my G/F totaled her GSR

Teggy95SE

3 outta 4 are good. motor is pretty much fucked so, theres not much left. However, i am doing a full interior swap with mine. LOL

NOFX

hater
Teggy95SE said:
ohh don't worry, she is LOL It even bent the frame so they totaled it. Not good at all
Of course, it bent the frame. The a pillars are part of the frame and well, one is all pushed in and crap.

A roll cage wouldn't have saved the car since the subframe rails in the front fenders stil lwould have been heavily damaged. Not to mention if the motor is gone then there goes a big chunk of the value of the car. It still would have been totalled with a roll cage. A roll cage isn't there to save the car, it's there to save the people in the car. If it rolled, it would keep the roof from caving in, but the roof would still be damaged beyong repair.

GSratedR

Rated R
Gald to hear all is well minus the teg. Straight up Fuck bad drivers who dont give a fuk cause their in a "F-What-THe-Fuck-Ever-The-Nuber-Is-That-Goes-Here" and feel like they can do whatever. those bastards are like 99.9% of the danger in driveing a sports compact. i live in texas and eveyone and their brother has a truck like that and they all cant fuckin drive. sorry to hear bout the wreck, glad your girl is ok, and fuck all them bad drivers with trucks bigger that what their IQ should let them drive. :evil:

speedin

The Transporter
SilverDB8 said:
ouch, i'd jus buy it back for dirt cheap and part it out.
Not worth it. Its in some nasty shape their. And he said he is already attacking it for himself lol. Amazing she could walk away from that. keep us up-to-date on how the truck guy is getting fucked :lol:

00DC2

man your gf is super lucky! i think there was a little angel siting in the passenger seat.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
damn man that looks crazy amazing she walked away thats a good thing oh well hope she gets tons of money and gets another teggy lol

LiEkjAi

that shit is CRAZY!!! poor DC2 also, totaled huh? good thing your gf is ok but the car is whoa.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
wow man a hit like that thank god she is ok and it wasnt the drivers side. the car is replacable the gurl isnt, well it is but you know what i mean