Socal meet 9/21

TheSkygun

have yet to pick a place or time yet but Nemesis and I are planing on meeting up and decided why not have anyone in SoCal join in since we don't really have meets or anything down here.

If anyone knows of some good places to meet up (food) or anything chat away so we can get one rolling

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I just remembered that the friday meet that used to happen in 626 might still be happening. I thought i read somewhere that it died out. Would have to find info on it somewhere. We could meet there as there would be lots of other cars attending anyway. Thats just one idea. As for other places, if we want to go for a drive on some dark roads, the only one im familiar with is whats local to me. Rolling hills/palos verdes. Im sure theres lots of places and we dont necessarily need dark dark roads but for hid's, theyre most appreciated on darkest roads. The last hidplanet.com meet we had ended up in a short drive to another location for a wall and it was fun just driving around with all the hid's. If not near me, it would be closer for most of so cal i think to be somewhere north oc or anywhere above it. Whether people want to go for a drive or not is up for discussion.

1st spot 6-7
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
1548 South Azusa Avenue
Industry, CA 91748

2nd spot for food arrival between 8-830
Pho Vinh Ky 2
14390 Brookhurst St
Garden Grove, CA 92843

Attendees:

1 skygun
2 nemesiscbr
3 meandmydb7
4 nick4dei
5 local
6 nastydb8

Last edited:

TheSkygun

i think he only place close to me with dark road would be the ortega highway or 133(might be wrong) towards laguna beach

we could meet the 626 if they are still meeting and go from there.

Local

so down for this. need to take the car in this weekend but might be free friday evening

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i wouldn't mind. there's a small canyon I THINK near my place. Carbon Canyon. i've never been there to be honest. A lot of accidents keep happening because dudes with corvettes and ricer civics think they are race car drivers.

edit: yes, it's in Chino Hills. It's fairly long and there's a bunch of places to get food everywhere.

TheSkygun

Food is a good plus, dark canyon roads for the retrospect is a plus too haha. So we are at four possible people

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
yeah. more food chains than hole in the walls, but good food definitely. and the canyon is dark at night from what i hear people say.

TheSkygun

sounds like a good meet location to me
i was thinking 6ish maybe for a time, im off work around 4-5 so after that im pretty set

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
that'd work out in my books. but isn't that far of a drive from san clemente? not trying to kill your car

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
dang. that sucks. are there any other places?

if this ever goes through, i gotta fix my corner light. half of my left has been dead and i've been too lazy to re-wire it up

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
hahaha. awesome. if anyone else is willing to come on through, it would be awesome. would love to meet fellow CI members in real life.