Socal meet 9/21

TheSkygun

Meandmydb7, any word if you are able to join in?

Friday around 6-7 to meet up, get food, and something from there?
Huntington beach close to the strip? Probably many food places from there and I think it's a decent location for people. Unless someone knows of others that might be better located for everyone

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Im going to put a lot of thought into a location tonight. Local is down for meeting so im meeting him up at Raceline in the daytime to chill while he gets his car tuned. Then we will roll out later. Based on where we will be we'll choose somewhere between there and beach cities for proximity to most.

Honestly i think theres only going to be about 4 or 5 of us. lol Im gonna have fun anyway and enjoy food. Wheres Xavier... that buster.

Nick_C78

I will be in huntington from this thursday until monday morning. Saturday I will volunteering all day at the 'cruisin for a cure' car show at the OC fairgrounds though. So, hit me up with the details about friday and I might be down to go as well.

NastyDB8

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Busta...bust!! lol I'm down...ok gotta bounce from work i'll hit y'all up tomorrow

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I really wish i was more familiar with places in oc that arent something like block of orange or huntington beach strip. The strip might be tough to park together. We need a more typical parking lot with room for our gigantic turnout. :mrgreen: No really it just needs to be a spot that you can chill at.

TheSkygun

All shouldn't be hard for parking but the strip. The block or spectrum have lots of parking as does south coast. Also gotta think about food

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Forgot all about irvine area but i was thinking more west or northwest. My backup was to just pick a food joint or the type of place that has a lot of options. Malls are usually just parking lots and id rather be able to eat in view of the cars or something.

Nick_C78

Also, plenty of parking at westminster mall. Also lots of pho places to eat at in the nearby areas :p What are we looking at doing, just chill and then drive to a place to eat?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Ill take like 50 pictures and post 5. lol Amateur... Join use for some Pho joe. lol

Honestly, its friday nite and just a handful of us.. we can do whatever the f***. haha X suggested the hat but we already meet there once a month, by we i mean everyone else. The original thought was meet up like a typical meet where theres food, chill for a while then go for a drive because we decided to put this together since Skygun (tony) finished his hidretro. We could meet in one place and do a drive to get some food then whatever after that.

Hopefully meandmydb7 chimes in to confirm hes coming.