Socal meet 9/21

Local

Boiling crab is the business, we would all get filthy & would cost a little more but so good. I've only ever heard of Lu.. But I heard great things, very great things.

It's all good. It wasn't much but I really do miss my 8. What does a good sub & a box go for anyway? Don't want much if any rattling so nothing too big.

Nasty's putting it down tomorrow! Still not sure if I'll stop by or what, got a bday party to drive out to also & should try to save some gas. My mileage is hurting right now after the tune.

TheSkygun

All of you and your tunes

All depends what brand you go with. I think a ten inch alpine type r are about 140 and a box to fit it for 60.
I will see if any sales are going on anywhere.

What you heard in mine was a ten. Rockford fosgate punch and I think some shitty custom box that I wrapped.

ryann48

FUCKK haha, Im trying to buy a second W3, I almost blew my first one so i started chillen on the bass :p, But they really do hit clean even when your turnt up!! lmao

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Theres nothing wrong with eating at the boiling crab and having some drinks at cafe lu after. Save up your pennies though its not gonna be a burger or pho night!

Ill be asleep still when X is getting his test done but he better send me the picture.

TheSkygun

So I'm thinking having another meet around 10/19 or couple days earlier or later
Eating at that crab place, or burgers
Can hold off on the boiling crab till joe is down, then gig there and to Lu

Any suggestions?

mdtsdca

How about a Saturday or Sunday meet? Friday night will always be hard for me because I live in San Diego. There's a Boiling Crab in San Diego too!

Nick_C78

We will see if I can do the 19th. That might be the weekend I am swapping my motor. Assuming everything goes to plan and smoothly.

TheSkygun

We can do a week soon or later and on a Saturday or Sunday. Just trying to see what works for everyone.
Good luck with the swap, no more screwed up block huh
Have to work out a day to meet up do I can get the fogs from you