someone just tried to break into my car

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
yea bro i really dont want to put more money into it but i love my teggy theres no other car out there that i like...i got keyless handles that are getting painted and those are going on asap..my neighborhood had been really but these couple weeks things have been happening..
I've already got an alarm, and a kill switch I guess.. Would the rear handle swap do me any good?

Bozo88

I've already got an alarm, and a kill switch I guess.. Would the rear handle swap do me any good?
good thing my viper alarm worked perfect...well it would only slow them down more, if someone wants to get in they will find a way regardless of security..buts its worth a extra few seconds

rexpepper123

yeah i know what you mean i would of been real heated an want to run them the fuck over. this makes me start to worry about my car. that stuff isnt to common around here but who knows when crime will strike!

Bozo88

yeah i know what you mean i would of been real heated an want to run them the f*** over. this makes me start to worry about my car. that stuff isnt to common around here but who knows when crime will strike!
yea bro it could happen anywhere...im just really heated bro i dont kno how to fix the dent...there goes my plans for mods for a while

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
yeah, like smashing the window, bam. My dad has hella parts and, well.. everything, so I'm going to mix n match the bolts on my seats and other things. My wheel lugs are hidden behind a faceplate that you need to use an allen wrench to get off.. then there are lug nut locks on every wheel

Its like wearing a condom on another condom, and its.... okay :lol:

Bozo88

yeah, like smashing the window, bam. My dad has hella parts and, well.. everything, so I'm going to mix n match the bolts on my seats and other things. My wheel lugs are hidden behind a faceplate that you need to use an allen wrench to get off.. then there are lug nut locks on every wheel

Its like wearing a condom on another condom, and its.... okay :lol:
haha nice i think ima get a quick release with the lock next

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Any reason why heat is picking up? It seems like all I see on this site is stripped, jacked, stolen, broken in to, left on blocks, you get the idea... I know its common for this car, but everyone is saying its getting worse? because of Fast Five?

Bozo88

Any reason why heat is picking up? It seems like all I see on this site is stripped, jacked, stolen, broken in to, left on blocks, you get the idea... I know its common for this car, but everyone is saying its getting worse? because of Fast Five?
honestly idk...i know its always been a popular car but it has gotten worse..people cant afford there own shit so they have to steal other peoples hard work

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
thats a shame.. They need to make some kind of shocker, so you need rubber gloves to break in :lol:

my RX8 was nice.. If you tried to break into the trunk, the alarm would go off.. If you tried to break into the hood, the alarm would go off.. Personal experience haha.

Bozo88

thats a shame.. They need to make some kind of shocker, so you need rubber gloves to break in :lol:

my RX8 was nice.. If you tried to break into the trunk, the alarm would go off.. If you tried to break into the hood, the alarm would go off.. Personal experience haha.
haha i know i miss my rsx

01FTW

Hope that bitch gets caught. It's such a fuckin shame that us integra owners always gotta be paranoid about our cars being broken into, vandalized, or stolen. We can't even have the cars we want and enjoy our hobby because we have to be on edge about these things. In a lot of ways I really wish our rides weren't so popular.

I miss owning a car that doesnt take me 5 minutes to secure every time I park it. I miss being able to go to the movie theatre and not having to worry if my car will be in the lot when I get out. But I guess that's just the price we pay for owning sweet care...

Bozo88

Hope that b**** gets caught. It's such a f***in shame that us integra owners always gotta be paranoid about our cars being broken into, vandalized, or stolen. We can't even have the cars we want and enjoy our hobby because we have to be on edge about these things. In a lot of ways I really wish our rides weren't so popular.

I miss owning a car that doesnt take me 5 minutes to secure every time I park it. I miss being able to go to the movie theatre and not having to worry if my car will be in the lot when I get out. But I guess that's just the price we pay for owning sweet care...
You said it all bro I think like that all the time