Soo which block did I buy, 8urcivic?

Nick_C78

I figured I should make a thread this time since the stuff in 8urcivic’s (Ricky’s) got deleted.

Here is what I want you say to you Ricky,

So I did some digging and found some interesting stuff about your “Proof” and the pics you posted to show me the hone/cylinder walls for the block you sold me.

These are the pic(s) you posted before of your(my) motor being built, correct?

Found on this page in your thread:

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=22667&page=3

This thread is full of all sorts of good information if anybody cares to read it all.

And here is a pic on that same page with it assembled (Post #42)

And here is it after it is painted with an even clearer shot that there is no vin or vin mounting points.

Notice…no vin on that block you are trying to pass off as the one you sold me. Also, notice how the one in that pic is set up with the oem oil cooler and the one I got did not. I highly doubt you went through the trouble of removing all the fittings and water pipe to delete the oil cooler before sell, and drilled the block to mount a vin…

Proof. Here are the pics Local sent me when he picked up my block from Raceline the day it was delivered:

Notice the VIN *Hint I Circled it for you*

Want more proof that it isn’t the same block?

This is just more of a reason to believe that you are full of s*** and knew the block was bad. Just the fact that you posted pics of a completely different block and tried to pass it off as the same one proves you are shady.

Oh and for s***s and giggles I kept researching and I got to page 25, posts 371 and 373 made me laugh so f***ing hard:

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=22667&page=25

Apparently that block that you tried to pass off as mine, also had smoking issues very much similar to mine. You seem to have a pattern when it comes to building motors huh? Oh and all you guys vouching for his motors never going bad or smoking also posted in that thread, so I know you all knew he is known for having smoking motors and motor issues in general. So you and your vouches are total lies.

So here is where my block seems to finally come in to play (Post 471):

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=22667&page=32

And here you talk about it again after your other motor finally died. (Clearly you are a master engine builder). Post # 516.

Oh and here are actual pics of my block it seems. Hmm you didn’t mention building it or who machined it in that thread, and all the pics you have already have the pistons in it and you mentioned buying it already with the bottom end. So is it safe to say you didn’t even assemble this block/have it honed? Post 543.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=22667&page=37

So here is one of the pics that you posted of my actual block:

You can even see spots and imperfections if you look carefully. However, the marks I was talking about were on the lower half. Either way the truth is still out that you tried to pass off another block as mine and you were full of s*** the whole time. All that s*** about you having ITR pistons and swapping them out while running the same hone is all a lie. That just makes it all the more likely that you lied about other things/everything.

Oh and for the record, how stupid do you have to be to try to pull a stunt like that? Try to pass off a block as another one when you have it all in a build thread on the same damn forum. You clearly are a special kind of dumbass.

PS: I look forward to you trying to BS your way out of this one. I also look forward to you trying to delete/get a mod to delete that build thread or its contents.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
You're right, I did send you pics of the first block.

Only thing Im guilty of. I didn't have time to look up these pics of the 1.8 ctr, but the block was prepped the same exact way by CNC engine dynamics. The only thing you have proved is that I quickly uploaded a Picture to shut you up. Thanks for taking the time to find those. These "imperfections" are still not visible. Show me any difference in machine work between the two blocks. You cant. You didn't properly prep a short block before you "slapped your head on it" to get it to the dyno. Even you have admitted this. Block sat in my garage in an engine crate that I got while working at the SAAB dealership. Sold the head to Jake on here and he had zero complaints. His offer for the head was the only reason I parted the head front the short block. You're still a third party purchaser and if there was an issue, I would have gladly given Matt back his 700.00 he paid me for it two years ago.

Kudos to you sir, you've proven nothing.

8urcivic

You sent pics of a different block? :wak:
welcome to reading. Thats what I said.

This fucking kid wants to try and put me on blast on my own thread, i posted the only pics I could find.

Blocks were both done at CNC engine dynamics and none of his pics show any damage. Funniest part is, he still hasnt posted any pics of the "damage" he claimed I created.

Here are the facts

1. engine was in my car for over 7000 miles and driven 2-4 times a week.
2. engine was pulled and sat in the corner of my garage for almost two years.
3. was explained to matt to take a hone over the cylinders to clean off surface rust since it sat for so long.
4. the KID just "slapped" his head on it andwent straight to a track day.

show me proof that I sent you a fucked up part. You cant because what was sent was fine. Even in your own pics i see no damage. Get over it, you dont know what you're doing when it comes to building engines and you're trying to pass the blame on to someone 3000 miles away because of your ignorance.

dlo253

Sending somebody a pic of a different motor than the actual one being sold is kinda asking for something to come back and haunt you. Whether the cylinder walls are good or not..

Nick_C78

...The only thing you have proved is that I quickly uploaded a Picture to shut you up...
Kudos to you sir, you've proven nothing.
I proved nothing? I proved you are a shady f*** who has no problems postings pics of random parts to shut people up. That is plenty proven.

"I posted the only pics I could find". Clearly that is a good excuse. Let me post pics of my old f***ed up block so you can refund me. Should be proof enough right? It is a block, and it is f***ed up. Thus it should suffice with your logic.

The reason I didn't post pics of the damage you created is because I simply didn't take any. I had it apart, got really pissed off that it needed a bore and took it to my machine shop. Didn't stop to think, oh hey maybe that dickhead will want pics. You don't give a flying f*** if it was messed up. Also, it took me 3 months to get the block, god knows how long a refund would take. I threw that refund idea out the window in January.

Matt keeps reassuring me that you told him it was drop in ready, which is why he bought it in the first place. I will take his word over yours any day. At least he doesn't say/post any lie it takes to not make himself look bad. Which you openly admitted to doing, which proves you are a f***ing scammer.

Oh and that is cute that you say I don't have a clue when it comes to building motors. However, you f***ed up your first one multiple times and from the sounds of it never tuned it properly. I am going to assume you did the same s*** to my motor. Clearly breaking in motors that are out of tune is a brilliant idea.

I don't even know what happened after that build thread ended, but allow me to take a guess. Your first one ran like s*** and kept having problems. So you swapped it out for the one I now have. You still didn't know what the f*** you were doing and kept having problems and got fed up with it. So then you got mad and just bought a stock b20 which you still have. Am I close? Go f*** yourself dude. You are shady and you have admitted to trying to get one past me and the people who participated in that thread. You clearly failed.

Oh and if you are such a stand up guy, where the f*** is Dylans valve cover I keep hearing about? Scam more people to fund that UKDM conversion you keep bragging about?

Have a nice f***ing day.

Last edited:

8urcivic

Sending somebody a pic of a different motor than the actual one being sold is kinda asking for something to come back and haunt you. Whether the cylinder walls are good or not..
I agree with this 100%

but, show me a difference in the cylinder walls of either one of the short blocks posted.

even the pics that were posted when the short block was picked up at raceline.

Hes shown zero proof of any damage other then word of mouth that it smoked. Whose to say something else wasnt damaged in his assembly? He already said he checked nothing before putting it in the car.

Nick_C78

Hes shown zero proof of any damage other then word of mouth that it smoked. Whose to say something else wasnt damaged in his assembly? He already said he checked nothing before putting it in the car.
Shall I go find videos of it smoking? I am sure I can dig up a few. Hell, call up Raceline and talk to elton. Lets see his description of the smoke. I believe his words were "It is like a choochoo train". Oh and show me where I said I checked nothing and just slapped my head on? I said the only thing I didn't do was yank the pistons out and inspect the cylinder walls and ring gap. I also explained my reasoning behind it, as stupid as it was at the time. Don't try to put words in my fucking mouth. You know damn well I said that I checked the bearings and all that shit. The head was also checked out, even though it was just rebuilt prior to my build. I have pics of the head after rebuild wanna see that too? Oh wait it is all in my fucking build thread for the world to see.

You already scammed me out of money. You can say I bought it off matt and try to pass the blame on to matt, but the bottom line is it game from you and was purchased from you. I don't care the order it happened in. All you keep doing is prove you are shady and an asshole. Of course I am going to put you on blast dipshit. You were retarded enough to post pics of a block and try to pass it off as mine and failed to put together the thought that all of that info was on this same forum. Like I said, you are a special breed of dumbass