Soo which block did I buy, 8urcivic?

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
I proved nothing? I proved you are a shady f*** who has no problems postings pics of random parts to shut people up. That is plenty proven.

"I posted the only pics I could find". Clearly that is a good excuse. Let me post pics of my old f***ed up block so you can refund me. Should be proof enough right? It is a block, and it is f***ed up. Thus it should suffice with your logic.

The reason I didn't post pics of the damage you created is because I simply didn't take any. I had it apart, got really pissed off that it needed a bore and took it to my machine shop. Didn't stop to think, oh hey maybe that dickhead will want pics. You don't give a flying f*** if it was messed up. Also, it took me 3 months to get the block, god knows how long a refund would take. I threw that refund idea out the window in January.

Matt keeps reassuring me that you told him it was drop in ready, which is why he bought it in the first place. I will take his word over yours any day. At least he doesn't say/post any lie it takes to not make himself look bad. Which you openly admitted to doing, which proves you are a f***ing scammer.

Oh and that is cute that you say I don't have a clue when it comes to building motors. However, you f***ed up your first one multiple times and from the sounds of it never tuned it properly. I am going to assume you did the same s*** to my motor. Clearly breaking in motors that are out of tune is a brilliant idea.

I don't even know what happened after that build thread ended, but allow me to take a guess. Your first one ran like s*** and kept having problems. So you swapped it out for the one I now have. You still didn't know what the f*** you were doing and kept having problems and got fed up with it. So then you got mad and just bought a stock b20 which you still have. Am I close? Go f*** yourself dude. You are shady and you have admitted to trying to get one past me and the people who participated in that thread. You clearly failed.

Oh and if you are such a stand up guy, where the f*** is Dylans valve cover I keep hearing about? Scam more people to fund that UKDM conversion you keep bragging about?

Have a nice f***ing day.

both engines were broken in properly on a dynojet. First one made around 190/135 and it was ok.

then traded a handgun for the ctr pistons and block, along with various other parts. Broke that in with heat cycles then took straight to the dyno for tuning. Made 220/142 on 93 and then advanced the timing some, added 110 octane, fixed some A/F ratios and made 236/150. Drove it for a very long time and had zero issues. So you saying I had so many issues is you showing your ignorance again.

And you didnt take any pics? why not man? you got scammed!! you should have taken pics to have a proven case. BUt you didnt. you fucked yourself and your pissing in the wind with your argument.

Every single picture that has been posted of this short block has shown no damage. I did tell Matt, not you, i told Matt 2 years ago it was drop in ready. All I did was pulled the head off and shipped it to Jake.

you keep bitching about this three months BS.... Ill pull up my paypal records and Ill also get the shipping info from JSPEC to find out exact dates and times. It was something along the lines of 11 days.

want to talk crap, have proof to back it up
want to make a deal, know what you're buying.
want to call me a scammer? thats fine, do what ever you want man.

I never made and deals with you, nor was I in contact with you during any of this transaction so theres no way I could have scammed you.

Good day sir.

Nick_C78

I still love how you and all your circle jerking friends were vouching for your motors and saying your motors have never had issues and then I find that thread which is full of nothing but issues. Clearly you are a trustworthy bunch.

cody1018

both engines were broken in properly on a dynojet. First one made around 190/135 and it was ok.

then traded a handgun for the ctr pistons and block, along with various other parts. Broke that in with heat cycles then took straight to the dyno for tuning. Made 220/142 on 93 and then advanced the timing some, added 110 octane, fixed some A/F ratios and made 236/150. Drove it for a very long time and had zero issues. So you saying I had so many issues is you showing your ignorance again.

And you didnt take any pics? why not man? you got scammed!! you should have taken pics to have a proven case. BUt you didnt. you fucked yourself and your pissing in the wind with your argument.

Every single picture that has been posted of this short block has shown no damage. I did tell Matt, not you, i told Matt 2 years ago it was drop in ready. All I did was pulled the head off and shipped it to Jake.

you keep bitching about this three months BS.... Ill pull up my paypal records and Ill also get the shipping info from JSPEC to find out exact dates and times. It was something along the lines of 11 days.

I never made and deals with you, nor was I in contact with you during any of this transaction so theres no way I could have scammed you.

Good day sir.
He did prove that your a lying POS by showing in several different pictures, just because you won't man up and take the shit he's throwing out makes you even more worthless of a person. And it just goes to show that your reputation is gone to shit by trying to double cross someone with an engine sale but to do it with someone that is on a public forum. Smh, I hate people like like you.

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

8urcivic

well when you checked it over, if it were that bad you shouldn't have purchased it from Matt.

You have your friends who saw it smoke and I have multiple members who rode in the car and saw zero smoke.

Good luck with your rebuild.

Nick_C78

And you didnt take any pics? why not man? you got scammed!! you should have taken pics to have a proven case. BUt you didnt. you f***ed yourself and your pissing in the wind with your argument.

you keep b****ing about this three months BS.... Ill pull up my paypal records and Ill also get the shipping info from JSPEC to find out exact dates and times. It was something along the lines of 11 days.

Good day sir.
That is all a lot of fun info. It just sucks that you would say anything to shut me up and have already admitted to attempting to do so. Tell me why I would believe a God damn word that comes out of your shady ass mouth?

" want to talk crap, have proof to back it up" Oh I agree, I wish I had taken pictures of it, but I let my emotions get the better of me and cataloging it was the last on my priority list. Also, it is the fact that I didn't take pics that I am not asking for a fucking penny. I just want my experience out in the open. Hell I was going to let it all blow over after I said my piece in the other thread, but then I came across that build thread of yours and it was another slap in the face.

" want to make a deal, know what you're buying." Again I agree 100%. Which is why I admitted I fucked up and will never do that shit again

" want to call me a scammer? thats fine, do what ever you want man. " I don't really have to call you a scammer, you already did enough to prove yourself one.

Like I said. I am not asking for money back. Just letting people know you are a shady fuck, which you make so easy to do.

Oh and the question remains. Where the fuck is dylans valve cover? We might as well put that in this thread too unless you want another one of yours cluttered.

Nick_C78

well when you checked it over, if it were that bad you shouldn't have purchased it from Matt.
I already bought it off matt before seeing it. Again, not something I am proud of, but in the end he would have ended up with the f***ed block. I am glad it was me and not him in this situation, because I don't wish this s*** on anyone else.

You have your friends who saw it smoke and I have multiple members who rode in the car and saw zero smoke.
Did they happen to look back?

Good luck with your rebuild.
Thanks. Good luck with your scamming. Maybe you can get some more UKDM parts soon.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my transmission leaks. i put jb weld on it. now it only leaks sometimes.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I have to repeat myself huh.. Lets break this down again. The FACTS are that you sold a block that was supposed to be good and it wasnt. There are 6 witnesses of which most of us followed his process in detail from purchase to smoke stack. What good is proof of the damage beyond that, that would change anything about your position? Is he dishing out money for a rebore cus its fun? Stop trying to redirect and shine light on his 'mistakes' after he received the motor. It has nothing to do with its sale and arrival condition. He's paying for that already, literally.

Regardless of your reason, when you get caught lying about something your credibility drops below zero. But lets throw credibility out the window... facts that were stated from the beginning are enough.

I had wondered at one time why you dropped this motor and sat on a b20 for a while. I said this to nick as we watched it smoke on the dyno.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Wow. What a dick. Ever hear of false advertisement? Sorry you got a shit motor nick. While this motor was stored for however long proper care and maintenance could have avoided the surface rust on the cylinder walls you speak of. And I really don't think that's what caused the engine to smoke and burn oil like that anyway. That would've been visible, and I highly doubt the guys over at Raceline would've let him install a motor in bad condition, if it were visible. The post about "maybe it's a cracked ring" gets me because it sounds like piston rings.

8urcivic

I just love how every one of you nut huggers think I scammed him. I never made a deal with him.