Soo which block did I buy, 8urcivic?

Nick_C78

actually I think ill stay around, Maybe make a few forsale threads.

If you would have handled this like an adult, I would have been more prone to want to actually help you out. Instead you went way out of your way to make this huge scene which only made you look more ratchet than you already do. Good luck with your build. I wish you the best.

Good day sir.
Do you honestly want to know what set me off to blow this up? I was a smartass in your thread and said thanks for your awesome block. You knew that it has a smoking issue, but you felt the need to say "I am glad it worked out for you". Your first response to me after I restated that it was fucked up was basically "Prove it". That isn't exactly a sign of somebody willing to work with you. Yes I could have handled it in a calmer manner, but my build thread and history of getting fucked up parts shows the reason why I was so pissed about it. You can't tell me that I didn't have a legitimate reason to make it a huge scene. Especially when you posted that pic and I found out the truth about it. Funny how you say this makes me look ratchet, when all I did was shed light on your lies. Literally that's all I did was repost shit that you posted and tie it together. I really said nothing, you did all the talking for me. You just didn't think I would ever find those pics and for that you probably feel pretty god damn retarded now.

I wish we could have handled this like adults, but mature adults don't false advertise and make up stories. Yes, maybe I should have started this off with a more detailed PM and seen what you would do, but again I let emotions get the better of me and I decided to make our situation public. You saw it fit the best way to handle it publicly was to lie and try to shut me up. I lied about nothing and even manned up for my mistakes. Can you say the same?

not anther cody

People like you is why we have to tear down and inspect things we buy to the tiniest detail. Our world is so f***ed up that we have become accustom to this and quickly blame the person who didn't inspect it right, but we fail to do anything to the mother f***er who sold that "noob" the f***ed up item in the first place.
Its not "people like him" that make me want to tear down things I buy. Its a piece of mind thing for me. I would want to know if there was even a minor mistake in machining. I have seen brand new crate short blocks from a dealer have machining issues before. If you admit that you were in the wrong, why make a thread calling out a respected member of the forum who had nothing to do with your deal minus shipping it to you?

Ryan659

Its not "people like him" that make me want to tear down things I buy. Its a piece of mind thing for me. I would want to know if there was even a minor mistake in machining. I have seen brand new crate short blocks from a dealer have machining issues before. If you admit that you were in the wrong, why make a thread calling out a respected member of the forum who had nothing to do with your deal minus shipping it to you?
I have to disagree with you, if someone is selling something it should be in working order, unless otherwise stated by the seller and the buyer is aware of the faults. It's not the buyers responsibility to ensure something is in working order, it is the sellers.

dlo253

Guess everybody has learned to not buy motors unless they are in front of you..

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
That's beside the point though, he was not sold the pictured engine.. And the machine work will never be 100% the same, they are different engines. And actually, im sure I could spot plenty differences if it was in front of me.
You do realize the pics were sent after the sale and after the buyer started complaining, right? These pics were only sent for reference AFTER the sale. In which Ricky wasn't even actually involved directly. Some of you are on a witch hunt and are getting a little dumb.

Local

This is simple.

Was he selling a motor without problems? Yes, he was selling a motor without problems.

Did the motor have problems? Yes, immediate issues once installed.

Regardless if it was checked before installation or not- the buyer still received a motor with problems, which was not as advertised. How the buyer decided to handle that afterwards is up to him & irrelevant, the fact still remains the buyer did not receive what was advertised. It's very cut & dry.

Nick_C78

You do realize the pics were sent after the sale and after the buyer started complaining, right? These pics were only sent for reference AFTER the sale. In which Ricky wasn't even actually involved directly. Some of you are on a witch hunt and are getting a little dumb.
If a mother fucker is willing to lie publicly after the sale, what do you think he would do before to make the sale?