Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Woo!! Finally after a long time of saving up and what not. Got me some "go fast bits"

98 Spec JDM ITR Motor
B16a Trans w/ ITR Diff
Buddyclub p1's in 15x6.5 w/ old star spec z1's
Buddyclub Lug Nuts

And getting around to installing the rollbar finally lol

What a list!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
So there motor is in and kickin! The old harness I was using damn near fell apart so I'm in the process of having my original mint LS harness vtec friendly

Money shot

Gots me my jungle gym in w/ the harness

Doing the alignment today. New test pipe tomorrow w/ harness modifications and valve lash. And off to the Dyno thurs if all goes well at Ericks Racing!!

Dang, fast guy
One day I'll be fast. I hope that day comes soon
What a list!
Lol thanks?
Dear Santa....I would like this.
Hahaha
:shock: my eyes hurt now :eek:k:
Sorry, not sorry lol
Oh boy! Christmas in August

Sent from my iPhone 4S
Hahaha you guys are nuts

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Tune prep! Got me a fresh OEM t star w/ gasket and made sure the sparkers were sparking. And made sure there were no leaks. And everything checked out!

And checked the valve lash

So I got the car tuned Thurs over at Ericks Racing! Driving this thing in traffic in a 8 hour round trip was pretty lame but had to do what I had to do.

Ericks and and his employee told me that I would be a badass if I got an s300 and wideband to help my car run smoother at the racetrack and have the wideband keep the mapping where it should be by compensating for whatever conditions I'm racing in! Not to mention they gave me an amazing deal for it installed w/ tune! They have always hooked me up since 08!

Idk wtf I'm lookin at lol

Final bay shot

Bout to get the dyna packs on

Packs on

Here is a video guaranteed to give you a boner
202hp 148tq

http://youtu.be/bnz_s0-ErWk

So now that was all squared away. I threw on my really rare and expensive mirrors (eBay $20 Specials made in China) lol

Some of you following me on Instagram already saw how I did raceday lol video is done. Just need to get the pics ready and I'll post it all. Let's just say it was a very good day for me

Last edited: