Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Damn...lol....

I would have dropped the keys out the window and get ready for the cuffs.
I was already taking off my shoe laces and getting ready to take some pictures and thumb prints man. I was pretty sure I was done for. So thankful that nothing happened. Enough to make me want to tow my car lol

Nick_C78

Crazy bastard. That's why I am going to tow now too. The last time I went to button chp flashed his lights at me on the freeway and shined spotlights on me...then took off. Lol sketchy. Glad it's good though. Car is looking good too

renarudo

If anything the chp probably assumed you got rear ended and lost the bumper; at least that would be the excuse for that. Your gutted interior and the other fun bits I've got nothing.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Crazy bastard. That's why I am going to tow now too. The last time I went to button chp flashed his lights at me on the freeway and shined spotlights on me...then took off. Lol sketchy. Glad it's good though. Car is looking good too
Hahaha not a fan in flashing lights. Hopefully renting a trailer isn't too bad. Not sure I can get the same hook up I got last time
If anything the chp probably assumed you got rear ended and lost the bumper; at least that would be the excuse for that. Your gutted interior and the other fun bits I've got nothing.
Just glad nothing happened man. I woulda been fucked

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
That looks like it was a blast, really like to see the rest of that brz! But not sure what's up with the axle photos?

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Oh god, now I'm going to daydream about tracking my car. This is way too cool man. Hope you enjoy every bit out there on the track!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
That looks like it was a blast, really like to see the rest of that brz! But not sure what's up with the axle photos?
It's always a blast man. That axle was brand new and took a shit with one hot lap lol it was Donuts Black Mamba
That corvette is bad ass...
One of the fastest cars of the day. Owned and driven by a girl!
love the motto on the BRZ wing
Only reason I posted it lol
Oh damn, look at Tom the lady killer. hahahaha
Hahaha
Donut killed 2 axles in back to back sessions. I assume that was one of them.
Nailed it.