Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie

Nick_C78

First, I don't have LS/vtec. Second, My clutch was grenaded(popped 2 springs on my exedy stage 1). And third, my vtec wasn't engaging for some reason all day and was cutting in and out and sputtering the car when it did engage. That is the reason why my head got ripped apart and why I am changing a bunch of stuff.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Ah I'm just giving you a hard time. I remember you mentioning your problems before at that event.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Nick why is he pulling away from your ls/vtec on the straights :lol:
HAHAHA!!
Because LS POWAAAA!! Lol

Sent From Cyber Space
that's right man! hahaha
Ah I'm just giving you a hard time. I remember you mentioning your problems before at that event.
I encourage you giving him a hard time! its for his own good
Very nice car!

Sent from my iPhone 4S
thank you
hi roger!
wadduppp main! when you coming south bound

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
March for City Tech/Raceline USA. Ill be there the entire weekend :thumbs up my buddy will be shaking down his miata that weekend as well. I havent figured out if thats a good idea yet lol.
awesome! ill see If I can make it man, is that the HT cup day? I need to get a facebook to stay in the loop for their events lol their site hasn't been updated in quite some time. and I love miatas hahaha so much fun. but hopefully ill see you there man. BOTH days?!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
awesome! ill see If I can make it man, is that the HT cup day? I need to get a facebook to stay in the loop for their events lol their site hasn't been updated in quite some time. and I love miatas hahaha so much fun. but hopefully ill see you there man. BOTH days?!
yup!

I think ill be going to CVR this year too in sept