Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

renarudo

Your RS is dangerous man!!! I've watched some of your uploads to YT and I wish I could drive that fast in my LS. Did you upgrade the front sway bar when you did the rear/brace combo? I need to go back to the track and keep trying!! Also why the GSR trans vs the original? I'm having some chirp/grind issues getting into third, any suggestions on fixing it or should I just swap it? Lastly, I'm subbed to this thread as well, looking forward to your updates to your ride.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Either you make a FB or I make one of you all creeper status.
Hahaha you would. Too many dramas with the hoochies

yup!

I think ill be going to CVR this year too in sept
OHH my. I've been wanting to go back to CVR!! CW is tuns of fun and still haven't done CCW! heard nothing but good reviews. We will see

Your RS is dangerous man!!! I've watched some of your uploads to YT and I wish I could drive that fast in my LS. Did you upgrade the front sway bar when you did the rear/brace combo? I need to go back to the track and keep trying!! Also why the GSR trans vs the original? I'm having some chirp/grind issues getting into third, any suggestions on fixing it or should I just swap it? Lastly, I'm subbed to this thread as well, looking forward to your updates to your ride.
Thanks man. No joke. It's all seat time man. Tons of people put off events because they feel the need to have every part in the world when you don't need much. Tires and Brakes are the biggest things. Everything else you can get as you go. The original trans to my car was grinding really bad into 3rd so I bought a minty GSR one from a buddy and was surprised to find how much shorter 3rd 4th and 5th were. I would still prefer a b16 or ITR trans but beggers can't be choosers haha

renarudo

But at least you have Thunderhill Samurai_Blue.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Thunderhill, Sears Point, and Laguna Seca all within i believe 2.5 hours. Maybe a bit more for Laguna Seca since my timing driving to Monterey is calculated to going to building 208 at CSU Monterey.

I really havent tracked further south than Big Willow.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Im not going to enjoy the drive thats for sure!
9.5 hours according to google maps!
damn that's a drive hahaha, it will be worth it man! its a newer track with fresh pavement! tons of grip but tons of tire wear in return from what ive experienced.
I cant wait to do thunderhill! as well as the others he mentioned.. just to broke as of now

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
ripped out my passenger air bag and stereo today on my lunch. will post pics tomorrow!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
damn that's a drive hahaha, it will be worth it man! its a newer track with fresh pavement! tons of grip but tons of tire wear in return from what ive experienced.

I cant wait to do thunderhill! as well as the others he mentioned.. just to broke as of now
the its going to be a long trip. Might break it up into sections and hang out at Raceline or something.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Seeing your stereo cover reminded me that I need to pick up my black dash and door panels next week.

Nick_C78

5 pounds isn't worth not having music going to and from the track....fuck that. When I start towing it then itll get yanked. You guys are crazy. Lol

Kill it this weekend Roger!