Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Awesome driving out there man! Couldn't quite keep up with your pace due to some issues, but I'll keep truckin'! And nice photos dude! When's your next event?

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Awesome driving out there man! Couldn't quite keep up with your pace due to some issues, but I'll keep truckin'! And nice photos dude! When's your next event?
seat time, seat time, seat time! and thanks. not sure on the next event. whens racelines BW event?
Awesome pictures bro. Did you kill it out there?
thanks brotha. and landed 1st

1st. Me with a 1:31
2nd Colin with a 1:32
3rd Patrick (GNAR) with a 1:33

renarudo

Great pics, I feel like I've seen that integra with the GT wing on it before....still get run and hopefully you can go faster!!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Great pics, I feel like I've seen that integra with the GT wing on it before....still get run and hopefully you can go faster!!
Cars well known. And faster than hell lol
That is Donut's integra. It is a monster for what it is.
Fact
The monster is not the car, but the driver.
Fact
True, but the car is still a sexy integra.

When is your next event roger?
I plan on doing the Raceline HTcup on the 16th @ buttonwillow. Then HFF challenge on the 22nd lol I'll be real busy

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
alrighty ladies n gents. ive been way too busy to post anything but a lot has been going on since last.

so I was going to attend the HT Cup wheel to wheel race so I took the rest of the goodies from the EG hatch that I was going to take off before putting it up for sale.. (ITR front sway, Front Camber Kit, Manual Rack, Alpha Headers, Skunk Hoses, ITR manifold setup etc.) and here is that

the goods

and TADA removed the LS

my cousin and I figured I could do better with a b16b that had some unknown cams in it that needed a tune, it died as soon as vtec kicked in. figured I can get it tuned. no biggie. so we threw in that motor with my ITR manifold setup and header

absolutely love how the bay looks

arrived to tune at eriks where I had my heart broken

turns out that the cams are massive, too massive to where I was losing power super bad, not to mention torque is garbage in general lol Erick tried his heart out to help aid the horrendous combo of the stock motor with those cams for hours but there was nothing he could do. powerband was worse with vtec hitting where it should. it was best leaving vtec out until 7k!!! FML

end results were 187hp @ 9100 lol and 117tq (dotted lines are my old ITR graph 206hp, 150tq)

regardless of the motor situation, I needed tires because wheel to wheel is not only 5 insane laps but things happen and I felt safer buying some r comps. bought some Nt01's from Cen805caL!!

on my way home from ericks went to JHP to buy me some go fast goodies! ASR endlinks and skunk rear camber. also a pretty little shift knob to feel better about myself lol

skunk FTW

so after everthing was all said and done. we went on a little shake down around town to make sure all was good and of coarse the POS son of a gun clutch master takes a shit night before the event lol figured since im doing the master. slave is only a few bucks while im there.

went to HT Cup but ill work on the pics and what not then post all those details.

here are a few pics and the video!

THE VIDEO!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hwe8NVG_I&list=UUVeG9Fwgv_FBooWXqOGwaug

enjoy and share it.. its fun to watch in my opinion lol