Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
alright, first thing is first..

m3 got some new shoes finally on!

and lost some weight!

here is me trying to act like I know WTF im doing in the M3 doing me some skids :dancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1HqY8hgq8Y

my ebrake sucks and diff is acting like its seen better days FML

on to the racecar, WOO!

my friend gabe pressured me into taking out my dash.. still kinda hate that guy lol it feels dangerous.. and I got a new steering wheel & seat for the M3 but wanted to try the steering wheel out since I don't have a hub for the M3 yet lol (quality assurance)

will post the track day post in a few.. ill leave this here until then lol

Nick_C78

my friend gabe pressured me into taking out my dash.. still kinda hate that guy lol it feels dangerous..
It is dangerous, put some padding or round out any sharp edges...and man you need to get to scrubbing. That interior looks like booty. lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
goof off will take out most of that stuff. Nick showed it to me. I used the spray can version.

or 3M pro adhesive remover but thats expensive

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Lol reminds me of Larry's car. Ill keep my dash unless i have a cage
Larry is a baller lol that wS my game plan too but shit happens
It is dangerous, put some padding or round out any sharp edges...and man you need to get to scrubbing. That interior looks like booty. lol
Daang, I bet your interior looks all good parked at home lol odds are that if I wreck that hard to where my body ends up where that metal is. It wouldnt make a difference.. Might paint it black tho
goof off will take out most of that stuff. Nick showed it to me. I used the spray can version.

or 3M pro adhesive remover but thats expensive
I'll get on it tomorrow, cleaned it up a bit today.. There is so much to go

Nick_C78

Hahaha I know man. Getting engaged set me back a few events. Im about that hard park life. And I dont mean for your body hitting it. Just your arms. Just trying to keep your sexy ass safe.

That m3 is sex

Last edited:

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Gangster.
Hahaha!
Hahaha I know man. Getting engaged set me back a few events. Im about that hard park life. And I dont mean for your body hitting it. Just your arms. Just trying to keep your sexy ass safe.

That m3 is sex
I'm sorry, just a bit on edge because my diff broke at the last event lol not only that, but I didn't breat my EG time with a non VTEC LS in 2012.. It makes me feel like I am too confident in my setup and have kinda eased up on driving. I'm ashamed to not have done better now that I have 3 years more of experience, more power and more grip! It made me miss my old hatch but I need to push myself harder than I ever have before. My lines were horrible. Horrible horrible.

Last weekend
http://youtu.be/xeglw5KpMlA

Me in my hatch, hungry for a win and not letting power or 205 tires hold me back.
http://youtu.be/N7sHM-df-vw

Eg at that point did have a MFactory 1way clutch type diff, but I still should have beat it

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Thanks nick, I love the m3 but it's going to have to be on pause because I need to get to work on the DC, I still have OEM 94 FLCA, RTA bushings, my car gets bad bumpsteer, I have the Buddyclubs extended ball joints.. Just need to throw them on.. and I want to make my exhaust loud lol I feel bad listening to my motor scream at the top of its lungs.

Nick_C78

I know the feeling bro. My car used to break all the time. This year is good so far. Just finished paying off that ring so I should be out there with you.

You'll get her fixed up and beat that time man.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
spray that rusty bit black and it willl look t***
I'll see when I can get around to doing that lol been so lazy
I know the feeling bro. My car used to break all the time. This year is good so far. Just finished paying off that ring so I should be out there with you.

You'll get her fixed up and beat that time man.
Thanks man, glad that your last event was problem free! Can't wait to get back out there with you guys
Get it son!!!
WOO!!!
THAT LAST PICTURE. THAT ROLLING SHOT. ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR THREAD. currently in the same process of prepping mine for track. Except not near as professional and correct. Props to you!
Hahaha thanks man, take your time building a racecar and even when you finally get out there. Always have fun, don't let lap times or problems get in the way