Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
there isn't a better feeling in the world lol

so got the parts from the wrap place, not too happy with the quality but its all good.. RACECAR! here is the front bumper

sideskirts on

all the goods on

bumper lights on today, loading it up in the trailer and off to Willow Springs! WOO!

R13

The other asshole
:drool: Now I want a gen 2 even more

Has the mustang ever seen a trackday? I saw it on IG a couple of days ago

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
what front lip is that?

Looks pretty flat on the bottom for a splitter :)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Those tires look huge on those wheels! Must be the perspective. So have you run those before, think you'll pull better times with them?

Cars looking great!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
:drool: Now I want a gen 2 even more

Has the mustang ever seen a trackday? I saw it on IG a couple of days ago
Thanks man. But the mustang has never seen a track day lol I hope it never does ether. He loves the car too much man. He wants a honda to go racing tho!
Nice paint match and awesome mustang
Thanks man!
what front lip is that?

Looks pretty flat on the bottom for a splitter :)
Wings West. And yes is it. One day
Those tires look huge on those wheels! Must be the perspective. So have you run those before, think you'll pull better times with them?

Cars looking great!
I've ran the combo for a while now. Love it. Might wanna get 16's, but thanks man
Fresh nt01s :) I really want the wings west lip but $$$$
Thanks man. I love it. Couldn't be happier
Gangster

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Woo! So VtecClubUSA Round 2 was a blast as anticipated

first of all, here are some pics I took the day before.

baby isn't mine lol its my good friend Kevins, just thought it was awesome how happy little man was in a racecar lol

on to the track!

knew that there was a good chance of rain so I knew the first session and possibly second session is all I had to lay down a decent time attack lap.. so off I went, didn't get a lap that was too open once I got into the swing of things running a 1:36.0 (same personal best as last time) I was really hoping for a 35's and sure enough the rain started to come down even worse.

so I sat out the next two sessions and was about to pack things up when my buddy gabe kept egging me on that I was a gay for being scared of racing in the rain.. so off we went for the last session, on the grid and first few laps it was still raining and super wet, and next thing you know.. sun came out and the driving line cleaned up! ran another 36 lap followed by my new personal best of a 35.4!!!!! WOOO!!!! I was really really happy with the time. time also got me on the podium for 3rd place which I thought I was screwed out of! 1st place was a crazy turbo s2000 with all the bells and whistles and 2nd was tomattack.. and we all know tom is a 20lb robot that pilots his k powered rice rocket into mind blowing times so I was happy for him lol

pics!

accidently left the gopro on after 1st sesh so it died lol here is all I got of the day.. pretty cool to watch tho!! I pass a good amout of cars in a few laps!

!! VIDEO !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIM5wQ3rzog

full resolution shots here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/110878593@N05/sets/72157651013005712/

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE LOL CLEVER GUY YOU LOL :D spitfire 805 FTW

renarudo

That 805 is a good brew though, you guys should try out the Merlin. It's a smooth oatmeal stout. Great run out there man, and congrats on breaking your PB.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
We finally got Firestone walker 805 up here. 6 packs only :(
If you ever see their variety pack jump on it man. My favorite is the DBA (double barrel ale), then goes the Union Jack that's amazing. Their pale ale is good too. Not too crazy over 805 but it is just to kinda drink all day lol
That 805 is a good brew though, you guys should try out the Merlin. It's a smooth oatmeal stout. Great run out there man, and congrats on breaking your PB.
Not big on stouts man lol not even IPA's really. Big fan of red and brown ales. Stouts and porters feel like I have to chew that shit lol

And thank you