Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You tried Toyos? I've always had good luck with their 888 and RA1; they have some slicks as well. Also if you have a dealer in the area they're usually pretty good about giving big discounts for advertising. A window banner for Tim's Tires might get you 50% off :)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
RR would be a good tire but expensive, Justin keeps his in his house to keep them "temp controlled" they are more prone to getting fucked up from weather vs NT01s or other tires. He runs those tires and can give you feed back.

R888 is a little bit slower than a NT01 but more expensive

RA1 needs to be shaved and is the slowest tire out of the 100TW R comps but will keep its grip more consistantly and longer than the entire range. RA1 also has super nice stiff sidewalls compared to the NT01.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
You tried Toyos? I've always had good luck with their 888 and RA1; they have some slicks as well. Also if you have a dealer in the area they're usually pretty good about giving big discounts for advertising. A window banner for Tim's Tires might get you 50% off :)
You got Tims number? Lol jk, I had the toyo RA1 long long ago. It was my first R comp so I was amazed by the potential lol they lasted a long time. But thinking about it, I probably destroy tires a lot worse now since I'm getting use to this whole piloting business.
RR would be a good tire but expensive, Justin keeps his in his house to keep them "temp controlled" they are more prone to getting f***ed up from weather vs NT01s or other tires. He runs those tires and can give you feed back.

R888 is a little bit slower than a NT01 but more expensive

RA1 needs to be shaved and is the slowest tire out of the 100TW R comps but will keep its grip more consistantly and longer than the entire range. RA1 also has super nice stiff sidewalls compared to the NT01.
for me. RR's don't seem like their worth the price tag. If it was a conpetition like SLB where I just wanted to run a crazy good time I guess I can see it being worth it. I Still have too much to learn to be jumping into anything other than RC1, RA1, 888 or Nt01

Just get some RS3 and tear them up then back to NT01. lol
But their like 500, NT01 are 600 lol but they'd last longer. Hmm...
[Ihttp://tiaorg.multiview.com/userlogo/tiaorg/1220592v1v1.jpg[/IMG]
be a man
HAHAHAHAHA

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Let's get all caught up on here. So I got some new 20's for the BMW! Scored these on Craigslist for $150!

BMW Parallels (18x8/9 +13)

Before I went ape shit on cleaning them, made sure they would even fit the car, and to my surprise. I think I'll be alright if I rock some rubber bands

They were super disrespected and this is after hitting them with some steel whool for a while. Slowly but surely, difference is amazing already but still want to get them a little cherrier

Took off my front bumper and wind, and also took my new wings west side skirts in to our local vinyl wrap shop to start wrapping them, I will eventually do the whole car. I choose just regular ass gloss white. Having them block off the headlight holes and bumper light holes because Racecar lol I'm picking everything up today. Can't wait to see how it looks

Also, out with the old. Throwing on some fresh rubber for this Sunday's event at Big Willow

And a cool pic I found in the interwebs!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Regular ass gloss white will look clean sir. Good work. Throw those 20's on the teg instead.
20's are 5x120 FML.. its like 10 different whites but ill be alright lol
I think ill also be wrapping my car as well.Maybe a foogen gen 1 wing too i like those.
mine didn't turn out as nice and I thought they would but fuck it.. racecar
I want that Mugen gen 2 spoiler.!!!
their pretty nice.. really like mine sir 8)