Stormnorman's Build

dlo253

^ lol....hey bro it said your pm box is full so i couldnt reply to that one, but shoot me a pm with price shipped.

stormnorman

prozon:
-it was a deal, my buddy had two and it the one he has on his SR20 sounds soo sick! lol
dlo253:
-Pm'd

stormnorman

Alright so i havent updated in awhile. Car's been out of commission, had problems spooling(main), needed new paint on drivers side(looking clean now), then needed a new distributor(got replaced), then day after the shop i get the car back, drive around:

- what happens when you have a 36'' oil feed line thats right next to, pretty much touching the wastegate dumptube. i actually thought i blew my engine. it was freaking crazy, smoke came through the ac vents, couldnt see a thing. so i was at a loss. didnt feel like progressing the project. but then realized it was the feed line so i ordered a new one. was smart this time and heat wrapped the feed line and Dumptube. solved one problem then discovered, Thanks to Prozon my boost problem was because of a stupid little metal wastegate gasket that was not put on. the gasket was sitting in a box for four months in my garage. so for that amount of time everyone was crackin jokes on how i only got 2 ibs out of the turbo kit. but now its limitless got up to 7ibs last night. powerband is amazing now!

Still having some minor problems though. whenever im in boost my check engine light comes on. thinking its the map sensor. im on stock, pump, and injectors as well. will be getting upgraded ones soon, then exhaust( Test Pipe, Custom piping, and a magnaflow muffler, new clutch, and possibly light weight fly wheel and then chipping it so my map sensor (if that is the problem wont go crazy anymore) However i was told i can bypass the sensor if i had a DC throttle body and used a missing link since those years have the map sensor on top of the throttle body V.S. by the firewall. Well now the projects back on track. just also picked up the Rare US Racing Front Lip:

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
That's right, thanks to Prozon! Biiiitches!

Looks good man, we'll get the rest of those little quirks figured out too. We'll have to get that race in we planned last year.

:thumbs up

My turbo on your vTec would have been better for me, but I guess two evenly matched turbocharged cars will make a good show when I see you again at Import Faceoff. Or beforehand if you ever bring your car down to my shop lol.