street racing

dustinbs144

does anyone know were people street race if they even still do juss got my liscense and wanna see wat i can do. i live outside of philly

ltrain

does anyone know were people street race if they even still do juss got my liscense and wanna see wat i can do. i live outside of philly
:roll: ok u just got your license and already u wanna put your life or someone else's life in danger .... ?

go to the track or get another hobby

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
ROFLMAO :eek:wnded:

Seriously though man.................. You're asking us, members of a Forum, with everyone spread out over millions of miles and we're supposed to know where they street race in your area? If you really want to find out, wait on your busiest road at night time and when you hear a really loud and high-pitched noise, jump out and follow them to the "hang-out" area.

:roll:

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
I have had my license for a year... Go to the track its not worth it on the street and tracks are legal :D

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Kid, street racing is something you don't even want to start to get into...

The day I got my license I went out and started racing with my buddies... Basically all i did from the day i got my license to the day I lost my license... It's not worth it at how much danger your putting yourself into, along with others.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=3295

That was my baby... Street racing did that to her. I had my girl at the time in the car with me. Too fast somewhere I shouldn't have been racing, and bam.

All of that happened in about 5-6 seconds. I went from 110 mph down to nothing. Flipped the car end over end once, rolled it twice down a 50 foot valley. luckly the car stopped before it rolled over the next stage of the valley, otherwise we would have been 100+ feet down from road level.

Honestly, if this doesn't keep you out of wanting to race, you HAVE to be retarded.

"I won't crash, I'm a good driver, I know what I'm doing."

no. You don't. That's exactly what I thought when I got my license and you're wrong. You have no idea.

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Kid, street racing is something you don't even want to start to get into...

The day I got my license I went out and started racing with my buddies... Basically all i did from the day i got my license to the day I lost my license... It's not worth it at how much danger your putting yourself into, along with others.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=3295

That was my baby... Street racing did that to her. I had my girl at the time in the car with me. Too fast somewhere I shouldn't have been racing, and bam.

All of that happened in about 5-6 seconds. I went from 110 mph down to nothing. Flipped the car end over end once, rolled it twice down a 50 foot valley. luckly the car stopped before it rolled over the next stage of the valley, otherwise we would have been 100+ feet down from road level.
Yeah man, if you're going to step on the gas, do it safely. I'll admit it though, I gun it around sometimes, but I don't go flying and weaving in and out of traffic or something stupid.... I never exceed over 70mph, except for a 2am occasion because there was no1 else around and it was open freeway with perfectly safe conditions. I'm not saying it's okay, but you need to be SAFE. Make sure there is nothing unsafe about what you are doing, know the road you are driving on... Some of us speak from experience man...

Anyway, seriously though; don't go out there with no experience telling yourself EXACTLY what kuchta said. My buddy used to say that all the time, and one night coming home from work he gunned it down the freeway onramp and hit over 100mph on almost-bald tires in the rain and spun out and whacked a guard rail head on. His car miraculously wasn't totalled and he lives to drive another day. He never drives fast now in the winter time, since his new tires after the first accident have become bald also. It's been a year since that accident.....

JDMxDB8 said:
Fail. Street racing FTL.
:rolf:

.Cortez

94' LS
Yeah dude, I don't even have my lisence yet and im not even going to ask... Its kinda fun knowing you can play with other cars if your car is fast, or knowing your car is a fun car to take around come curves, but seriously?

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
summer of '07 my two close friends died after speeding, seeing a cop, and speeding away. hit a tree going 65 mph. both 16. you want to know how badly it affected me and their families and the rest of their friends? just think beforehand, that's all i ask of you.