Strip and paint - Valve cover (Non V-Tec) B18B1

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
You know. You could use aircraft paint remover. It will take a lot of time off of your hands. Just make sure you keep it away from your skin. It burns like hell

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Besides ordering the duplicolor online. I have checked out a few auto shops and they don't carry it either. I must be checking the wrong shops. Any idea where to pick this up
advance auto parts and pepboys for sure sell it, autozone only sells rustoleum

99TegLs

le sigh.

So many bad decisions.

thanks for the write up though.
that's exactly what i said.... However he defied the criticizm he was given. However, it seems he may follow the instruction another member so nicely provided

greddy1387

this is mine and i do lotsss of vc's and love rustoluem.

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
some people enjoy working with the rustoleum cans, i absolutely hate the spray pattern

NintyNineLs

OFWGKTA
lol, thats how you learn man!
That's what I'm saying, instead of your unnecessary and completely Unenterataining criticism, leave a, " you should try ____" post instead.

Anyways, I find the rust oleum can a Perfect "beginner" if you will.
Obviously there's room for improvement , but I haven't gotten there.

NintyNineLs

OFWGKTA
Stripped 100%
So no whining about it this time.

Primed pretty good, and sanded down between layers .
As that one guy said.
Also for no whining.

Threw a few coats of dup' down.
Again, for no whining.
And sanded between layers

Last edited:

NintyNineLs

OFWGKTA
that's exactly what i said.... However he defied the criticizm he was given. However, it seems he may follow the instruction another member so nicely provided
Yeah, defied..

I took the criticism only if you weren't a doucher about it. It's a forum, not a roasting session.
What a great way to welcome new members.

Anyways, I posted a "redo" so go criticize that really quick.

NintyNineLs

OFWGKTA
Don't get so butthurt dude
Lol, nice. Don't get nosey dude.

If you aren't going to give me advice, then please go do something.
Getting your post count up trying to be cute in front of these other kids.

So, what advice have you?

Last edited:

NintyNineLs

OFWGKTA
You know. You could use aircraft paint remover. It will take a lot of time off of your hands. Just make sure you keep it away from your skin. It burns like hell
Haha, thanks, I went and grabbed some to get the rest of the paint off. I used latex gloves but it still burned. It took quite a while to get the original paint off though, how much did you apply? Or how much should I apply, as I do intend on painting again.