Submit for March 2011 ROTM!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
RULES:
1) DO NOT vote for yourself. You will be automatically disqualified from the running.
2) DO NOT cheat. Meaning, do not make another board name and vote with it. WE WILL CHECK and ban!
3) Can only enter in your Integra. If it is not a Inetgra, you can not run it. (RSX's are Integra's)
4) You must follow the format given in this post in your application, if you do not, your thread will be deleted. NO EXCUSES
5) You MUST provide at least one engine bay pic, interior pic, and several exterior pics.
6) You must wait 6 months before you run in ROTM after winning.
7) Must have 50 posts to enter.

I'll add you if your post count is up before the 16th.

JDMchristian991

derpin since '92
RULES:
1) DO NOT vote for yourself. You will be automatically disqualified from the running.
2) DO NOT cheat. Meaning, do not make another board name and vote with it. WE WILL CHECK and ban!
3) Can only enter in your Integra. If it is not a Inetgra, you can not run it. (RSX's are Integra's)
4) You must follow the format given in this post in your application, if you do not, your thread will be deleted. NO EXCUSES
5) You MUST provide at least one engine bay pic, interior pic, and several exterior pics.
6) You must wait 6 months before you run in ROTM after winning.
7) Must have 50 posts to enter.

I'll add you if your post count is up before the 16th.
Understandable,wasn't aware.Feel free to use your mod powers to delete my thread and posts in here.