Subs/Amps For Sale In SoCal

bvans

DC5-ED9
Hopefully I followed the rules correctly this time =P

Sold my Teg these were in, wanna sell 'em locally so I'm posting in the SoCal region...

Two Infinity Reference 1242w Subwoofers
Two Sony Xplod XM-2100GTX Amps
Q-Logic QLH-12D125 Box
Two Power Distributors (one for power, one for ground)

http://youtu.be/Dd7S7Vjtni4
http://youtu.be/T70IsgZOPTE
http://youtu.be/Nz36l6yMtoY

Open to offers..
Local only, this setup weighs a **** ton.. Not about to ship it haha

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reporting for not even posting in the right section and not following the fs rules... Please get it taken care of

j13

Keep It Clean
Good stuff, read the selling rules bro. glws

Reporting for not even posting in the right section and not following the fs rules... Please get it taken care of
I think you're taking CI a little too seriously, please kick back rambo and leave it to the admin and mods. 

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Good stuff, read the selling rules bro. glws

I think you're taking CI a little too seriously, please kick back rambo and leave it to the admin and mods.*
By helping mods and admins keep track of things and uphold rules? I didn't write the rules dude, I'm just helping enforce them. I'll try harder not to get your panties in a bunch :thumbs up

j13

Keep It Clean
By helping mods and admins keep track of things and uphold rules? I didn't write the rules dude, I'm just helping enforce them. I'll try harder not to get your panties in a bunch :thumbs up
This is not Team Integra bruh, if you like driving people away go there. This is Club Integra the chill Acura Integra forum. Club Integra has mods and an Admin, They don't need you doing there job, why? Because they do there job just fine. BTW I'm not wearig panties, wanna see?

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This is not Team Integra bruh, if you like driving people away go there. This is Club Integra the chill Acura Integra forum. Club Integra has mods and an Admin, They don't need you doing there job, why? Because they do there job just fine. BTW I'm not wearig panties, wanna see?
The people who get driven away will be the people who get butthurt over life, bruh. I even tell me friends the same things when they fail to follow rules. They're there for a reason and quite frankly not hard to follow at all. They aren't on 24/7, so they can't keep track of it all. And hey, if that's the way you swing....

j13

Keep It Clean
The people who get driven away will be the people who get butthurt over life, bruh. I even tell me friends the same things when they fail to follow rules. They're there for a reason and quite frankly not hard to follow at all. They aren't on 24/7, so they can't keep track of it all. And hey, if that's the way you swing....
No, the people who get driven away, are the people who don't want to deal with people getting butthurt over rules bruh bruh, photobucket wouldnt let me upload your pics bruh, don't flame me for that, handle it with photobucket

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
No, the people who get driven away, are the people who don't want to deal with people getting butthurt over rules bruh bruh, photobucket wouldnt let me upload your pics bruh, don't flame me for that, handle it with photobucket
The people who get driven away need thicker skin bruh, I ain't butthurt, simply trying to help keep members on here safe. And where the heck did photobucket come into this? The problem isnt an issue with photobucket, the problem is an issue with the content of the pictures

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Here is the thing, we have a large moderation team and administrative team. Justin and Scott handle the administrative side, while, Bary, Greg, Mark, Trinh, Jake, Kyle and I handle the moderation and the bickering between said members and make sure shit stays in line. What Cole is saying is correct and he is correct in doing so. Several members "report posts" for the for sale rules or inappropriate postings. We cant monitor every post and every for sale thread. We have rules in place that we have to follow, remember the rep system? We let that one go too far because people were abusing it so we had to crack down. We also have strict for sale rules because people have been scammed on this website before and that is why we have these for sale rules. We used to not have to do this but, hell, someone went and fucked it all up for everyone. You are welcome to PM me about this if you have any questions regarding the rules etc.

j13

Keep It Clean
Here is the thing, we have a large moderation team and administrative team. Justin and Scott handle the administrative side, while, Bary, Greg, Mark, Trinh, Jake, Kyle and I handle the moderation and the bickering between said members and make sure s*** stays in line. What Cole is saying is correct and he is correct in doing so. Several members "report posts" for the for sale rules or inappropriate postings. We cant monitor every post and every for sale thread. We have rules in place that we have to follow, remember the rep system? We let that one go too far because people were abusing it so we had to crack down. We also have strict for sale rules because people have been scammed on this website before and that is why we have these for sale rules. We used to not have to do this but, hell, someone went and f***ed it all up for everyone. You are welcome to PM me about this if you have any questions regarding the rules etc.
Ohhh cr@p!! I didn't know we had rats going around the forums reporting suspicious activity! Lmao! I should have known this, it would have saved me alot of time bickering with kids on here!

EDIT: I agree 100%, imma hold it down on here now, anyone doesn't sign the paper for proof of a legit seller, imma jackie chan that a$$. Jk

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
:what: i dont see what the problem is. When people troll other members it makes members not want to stay. We as a forum are different from other forums as we dont require people to have X amount of posts before they sell. So they can join and sell, but we have to have them follow a different set of rules to cut down on scamming. I dont see what your problem is with people being active members of this community and wanting to make it better by reporting.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ohhh cr@p!! I didn't know we had rats going around the forums reporting suspicious activity! Lmao! I should have known this, it would have saved me alot of time bickering with kids on here!

EDIT: I agree 100%, imma hold it down on here now, anyone doesn't sign the paper for proof of a legit seller, imma jackie chan that a$$. Jk
Butthurt he was overruled^

I didn't even report you FYI. And the "kids" are being more mature than you, bruh.

j13

Keep It Clean
:what: i dont see what the problem is. When people troll other members it makes members not want to stay. We as a forum are different from other forums as we dont require people to have X amount of posts before they sell. So they can join and sell, but we have to have them follow a different set of rules to cut down on scamming. I dont see what your problem is with people being active members of this community and wanting to make it better by reporting.
No I have no problem, I just didnt know we had basic members moderating, that's it, that's all. I have been scammed for X amount of money and it sucks, glad this place is safe.

Butthurt he was overruled^

I didn't even report you FYI. And the "kids" are being more mature than you, bruh.
Did you get butthurt for me saying "kids"? I wasnt even referring to you, but if it bothered you, I guess that's what you are....bruh.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
No I have no problem, I just didnt know we had basic members moderating, that's it, that's all. I have been scammed for X amount of money and it sucks, glad this place is safe.

Did you get butthurt for me saying "kids"? I wasnt even referring to you, but if it bothered you, I guess that's what you are....bruh.
Sounds like you do have a problem :p Don't like it? Keep your mouth shut and there won't be any problems. Regardless of what you say I'm going to continue to "moderate" anyway.

And no, I actually found it pretty funny you had to call me and other "kids" on here just that to make yourself feel like a man, you should take some self confidence classes or something for that