Subs/Amps For Sale In SoCal

j13

Keep It Clean
Sounds like you do have a problem :p Don't like it? Keep your mouth shut and there won't be any problems. Regardless of what you say I'm going to continue to "moderate" anyway.

And no, I actually found it pretty funny you had to call me and other "kids" on here just that to make yourself feel like a man, you should take some self confidence classes or something for that
Don't ban be bruh

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You two can also stop bickering and take the high road. Both of you want this place to be a community feeling. You both can stop bickering at one another or i can make it stop. one or the other.

j13

Keep It Clean
You two can also stop bickering and take the high road. Both of you want this place to be a community feeling. You both can stop bickering at one another or i can make it stop. one or the other.
I'll stop.

bvans

DC5-ED9
dang dudes.. seems like i started a riot? haha i completely forgot about the selling rules, i'll take new pictures tonight and repost. feel free to delete this thread.

bvans

DC5-ED9
it's in my office at work, i'll take measurements when i go in tomorrow. it fit nicely in the back of my 95 LS

bvans

DC5-ED9
34 inches long, 14 inches wide at its widest point, with the amps about 17 1/2 inches tall. i'll post pictures with the measurements when I'm home.