Suggestions For All Motor B18C1 Build!

Tegg_Head787

Well, I want to build my completly stock GSR and id like to know all parts and suggestions you guys have to make a well done reliable All Motor GSR.

cody1018

Manley rods, je pistons, Brian crower cams, retainers, valve springs, arp head studs, benson wet sleeves, toda cam gears. Etc

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what do you want to do with your motor? I have a "all motor gsr" but it was built differently than how most people build motors.

MrGurley

************5-0
what do you want to do with your motor? I have a "all motor gsr" but it was built differently than how most people build motors.
my build is very similar to yours D... ill have it spec'd out and posted when it gets together this week ftw!!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
my build is very similar to yours D... ill have it spec'd out and posted when it gets together this week ftw!!
nice! I went for reliability over maximum power. Glad i went that route. Dont know how long it would have taken me to adjust to 200whp from the LS motor.

MrGurley

************5-0
yea reliability was my number one concern as well, been down the high hp ls route that lasted about 2 weeks ftl!!

MrGurley

************5-0
haha drinks will for sure be flowing as it goes together, and ill for sure be drunk both when its first fired and when it hits the dyno

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i will admit, drinking helped me put the piston in the cylinder. I was so tired when we pulled my car on the rack. 6 hour drive to LA FTL.

MrGurley

************5-0
well im having the block assembled and balanced at a shop so I don't have to sweat that, but im still freaking out about it all!!