Sup Wid It?!

Sk1n

I'm Not Bald
The name's Sk1n, I'm from DA Bay, recently purchased my DA and uhh...yeah..BURN THAT SHIT!

alyssafacex

"sup wid it" ... translation??

haha. welcome to ci.
you need more pics!
i like the color and the slips though.
those holes vicious.
what are your plans?

Sk1n

I'm Not Bald
interesting intro... welcome though
:wstupid:
You niggaz got a praalem? lol j/k
"sup wid it" ... translation??

haha. welcome to ci.
you need more pics!
i like the color and the slips though.
those holes vicious.
what are your plans?
Haha, it means wassup Alyssa.

I do need more pics! Thanks for the praises so far guys. I'm just fucking around with slang. I like the color myself, just not sure on the name of the color. Those holes are vicious! They are real bullet holes! lol

My plans so far, is to build the suspension so far. Not worried about power mods at the moment. It is pretty ballsy with a full AEM cai and Magnaflow muffler w/ tip (sounds great @ WOT and keeps the boys from pullin' a G over). After I get my suspension taken care of, I'll do a C1 or C5 swap.

alyssafacex

I do need more pics! Thanks for the praises so far guys. I'm just fucking around with slang. I like the color myself, just not sure on the name of the color. Those holes are vicious! They are real bullet holes! lol

My plans so far, is to build the suspension so far. Not worried about power mods at the moment. It is pretty ballsy with a full AEM cai and Magnaflow muffler w/ tip (sounds great @ WOT and keeps the boys from pullin' a G over). After I get my suspension taken care of, I'll do a C1 or C5 swap.
i know i was just picking on you. :p

red98teg

Keep on Truckin

oh thank god you can speak english

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Wut up cuh? Das a noice ride right thurr. I'm the M-A to da double T and if you has a question just ask me.