Sup Wid It?!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Wut up cuh? Das a noice ride right thurr. I'm the M-A to da double T and if you has a question just ask me.
Heellz yah bruh how it be? I'm da P-H to da A-T so if youz hawngray... get your own fucking food! :twisted:

:welcome: OP

Sk1n

I'm Not Bald
red98teg (Adel) is a hoe.. watch out for him.
I'm sure he is. On account that he's the first one to offer services for me.

Wut up cuh? Das a noice ride right thurr. I'm the M-A to da double T and if you needs anything, and I do mean ANYTHING; just ask me. ;)

SEE THAT SHIT GUYS?!

It has Xenon HIDs w/ fogs. I need to get it fixed, because the previous owner (2nd owner), put them on, and ran the high beam wire in to the ballasts! So, I run high beams every time I turn on my head lights. I'll be fixing it shortly, I know my lamps have a low beam setting lol

Oh, and I BLEEPED out my license plate, so none of you bitches can stalk me!
BURN THAT SHIT

jznsn2u

Oh, and I BLEEPED out my license plate, so none of you bitches can stalk me!
BURN THAT SHIT

hahahahahahahahah xD thats wassup bro. but i recommend you to just paint over the license plate with microsoft paint. if i had too.... oh say make a guestimation... id say your license plate reads 3DE...blablahblah.... oh but don't trip we're mellow people. No thieves up in this bitch.

Sk1n

I'm Not Bald
I was just playin around. :rolf:
Bowelsheetz! You were 4seris!
hahahahahahahahah xD thats wassup bro. but i recommend you to just paint over the license plate with microsoft paint. if i had too.... oh say make a guestimation... id say your license plate reads 3DE...blablahblah.... oh but don't trip we're mellow people. No thieves up in this bitch.
You guys might not be thieves. But, trust me; haters lurk/troll car forums, and actually look for locals. I used to own a 1987 Mustang GT vert 5 spd and used to post regularly on CAFords.com. Quite a few of the members had their 'Stangs stolen. All because they didn't edit out little details like license plate or building #'s. I ain't trying to be paranoid, just a little safe :)

DumaDa9

if you think about it though, when you drive around, 1,000's of people see your license plate every day, its all about your cars security

Sk1n

I'm Not Bald
if you think about it though, when you drive around, 1,000's of people see your license plate every day, its all about your cars security
Naturally, only security can go so far. But, common sense is limitless :p