Super Sexy Slammed: Helpful Hints/Tips

alexjoo

question how easy is it to crack your oil pan? and i know there are such things as oil pan covers but are there ones for integras?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
its actually pretty difficult to crack an oil pan. i ripped the oil drain plug going 40 and it ripped open a hole where the bolt was supposed to go. im sure if there isnt any covers, you could make some kind of skid plate welded onto your header/downpipe

mattr89lxi

its actually pretty difficult to crack an oil pan. i ripped the oil drain plug going 40 and it ripped open a hole where the bolt was supposed to go. im sure if there isnt any covers, you could make some kind of skid plate welded onto your header/downpipe
hmm coy soundz like u got an idea on this already..when u gon start makin them skid plates for all these hardcore slammers we got on here? :)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I dont think I'll be having any free time in the near future. But if I do, I'll definately be making some prototypes!!

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Duuuuuuude! U know what would make your car! Paint those rim lips gunmetal/thunder gray!!!! that'd be so badass dude! Do it! Nice color by the way 8) :thumbs up

HAH oops... if u dont like how im commenting on his car... just delete it lol my bad.
Haha man thats not mine, i just found it on another forum. I've basically got a bone stock silver 01 LS. But i was thinking those in gunmetal and slammed, as one option at least. so many possibilities..

alexjoo

i need to start being more careful :( sigh i just realized im just another stupid teen driver.....im fucking pissed off at myself =/

sexystover

does anyone know if i can cu the inside of my DA passenger fender, im not rubbing on the outter fender im actually rubbing in the top center of the wheel well on the center of the tire

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
does anyone know if i can cu the inside of my DA passenger fender, im not rubbing on the outter fender im actually rubbing in the top center of the wheel well on the center of the tire
dang.. havnt been here in a while.. anywho, that 'seam' thats in the middle of the wheel well, you should hammer/bend it instead of cutting it.. its what helps keep the fender wells on

Last edited:

.Cortez

94' LS
Question!

What kind of offset would I have to run to go hellaflush? I know I won't due to the crazy shitty roads around here but I always wonderd... haha

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Question!

What kind of offset would I have to run to go hellaflush? I know I won't due to the crazy shitty roads around here but I always wonderd... haha
it all depends on how wide you want to go and how big of a rim

16x8 +15 fits fine (as in my wheel size)

the wider you go, the higher the offset you have to go.

16x9 +35/+40 would be sitting at the same place at the fender as the 16x8 +15

Daybid

Dump or Die.
it all depends on how wide you want to go and how big of a rim

16x8 +15 fits fine (as in my wheel size)

the wider you go, the higher the offset you have to go.

16x9 +35/+40 would be sitting at the same place at the fender as the 16x8 +15
no no no coy... the wider you go.. the even MORE low offset you go :]]]

all about 15x9 +0 :]]

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
Ok now my question, can you get gound control coilovers, stay w/ stock shocks, lower about 2" and have no problems what so ever with your shocks and or have to roll my fenders?!....sorry im a noob.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if you lower more than an inch on stock shocks, you'll kill em in about a month. i suggest you upgrading your shocks to some kyb agx's or koni yellow's (or equivalent)

you only need to roll fenders to run wide/low offset wheels