Super Sexy Slammed: Helpful Hints/Tips

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well, hopefully that doesn't happen, got some aftermarket ones with a warranty I believe so I hope we're all good :)

pinkley

b@115D33p
So I got all new suspension :p been progressively lowering it and now it's almost where I want it, but the upper control arms are hitting the shock towers, what do I do about this?
Cut the tips of your strut towers off to make clearance...like a G! Lol NO, DON'T DO THAT! Unless you really have to...
itll make a bulge big enough so itll automatically stop after a while.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk
This is what mine did after time.

1bad1integra

so are there any other rubbing issues to worry about besides the middle seam in the front fender? Can anyone post up there wheel wells if you did anymore hammering for clearance issues? And the rear bumper is partially cut on the side for more space?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
so are there any other rubbing issues to worry about besides the middle seam in the front fender? Can anyone post up there wheel wells if you did anymore hammering for clearance issues? And the rear bumper is partially cut on the side for more space?
i just rolled the fenders all around and pulled the first ones. i haven't even screwed with that "middle seam"

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
i have the same rubbing. no damage to the tires so i dont care.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk
The exact solution I was looking for, I figure it only rubs on full lock turning and going over bumps.

dnaDC2

i have a ? on everyones opinion and i know im going to get slack here but oh well my car right...any way im lowered on skunk 2 sleeves max in front and another inch to go in rear...i currently have 15x7 jmags on 205/50 and dont like my "stance" lookin for a more aggressive "hella flush" look already have skunk 2 camber kits front and rear ...im looking at a set of 16x9 ccws but im scared 16s will put my ride hieght up to far..i already wanna go lower but i dont really have a tuck with 15s...what size should i be looking for..and tires to match

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Changing your wheels will not magically make your car lower. And rim size does not affect ride height if you put proper sized tired on them

dnaDC2

i know it doesnt lower it but im asking to maintain the same hieght i have using a 15" with a 50 series tire would a 16" and say a 40 series be same-ish...and im asking for input on a more aggressive flush fitment

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
So as of now I've been to 5 different garages and none of them have been able to align my car. They all say I'm too low. Anyone know of a place in York, Pa to get it done?

Morris1

Well this is very informative. Thanks for the post. As you guide about the tips of the blade this is amazing. I like it.
I hope you will post more information about other tools. and on below there is a silver car with red rims which looking
great. I think you should post more photos.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
So as of now I've been to 5 different garages and none of them have been able to align my car. They all say I'm too low. Anyone know of a place in York, Pa to get it done?
Kinda old but, call a franchise shop (sts, firestone, etc) and ask if they know of any other shops in the area that have an in-ground lift. No clearance issues at all.

Sent from my DC4