Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
people who lower their car like a f***ing inch think theyre slammed WTF you f***ing NOOBS if you want to see slammed look my my car or jcrabb's, coys and plenty others thats does it right.

im getting very annoyed with this forum lol
Im sorry, I thought my eibach springs would be a penny off the ground

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I don't understand how any of the cars on this page are all that slammed...I was that low for winter mode with my Teggy and I thought my car was high :thud:

HonDaReal

So this is what sss means lol i dont think my car is approved so thats a auto fail according to the op lol

rockadilla

thats right.
for sure, this thread is worth bringing back from the grave. there are some good cars that need to be officially approved and listed (myself included :thumbs up ...well, minus the good part)

this last one, belongs on the list.
x2 i miss this thread :D

people who lower their car like a f***ing inch think theyre slammed WTF you f***ing NOOBS if you want to see slammed look my my car or jcrabb's, coys and plenty others thats does it right.

im getting very annoyed with this forum lol
ROFL!!!
if this isnt slammed i dont f***ing know what to call it 4x4 trucking?
AHEM. post the correct pics. u only need 2 xD JK dude id call urs SSS from that but OFFICALLY cannot make a descision without the correct pics :p

So this is what sss means lol i dont think my car is approved so thats a auto fail according to the op lol
thanks for reading the OP :thumbs up

rockadilla

thats right.
should we make a new thread? or just keep this one? since Matt doesnt come on enough to keep this updated anymore i dont think

HonDaReal

Ima even out my back soon so i can qualify cuz i think my front is low enough!

Last edited: