super sonic blue pearl, electron blue pearl OR Midori Green Pearl.

'95Paradeyes

Maybe he's going to surprise us all with the BG33P!! Rarest green of all and in my opinion one of the best colors ever put on an integra

But

I cant wait to see this whatever you choose!

Vince

cvc7chris

Hustler
i also like opal green metallic it's a 90-93 honda accord color. i love it, idk why. people call it grandma green lol

yeah that was my old cb7 i miss it =[

shim

i need money
accord looks great! haha, its funny you called it grandma green though, my grandma actually used to drive one of those, lol!

so estimated picture arrival is early next week, huh.
hmph.

cvc7chris

Hustler
and this is another bad ass teal looking color
Hypnotic Teal Mica

unfortunately it's a scion xb color but it looks better on hondas

shim

i need money
isn't that the color on the newer/newish xbs?

for some reason, shades of teal look great on hondas. it's weird.

cvc7chris

Hustler
accord looks great! haha, its funny you called it grandma green though, my grandma actually used to drive one of those, lol!

so estimated picture arrival is early next week, huh.
hmph.
yeah well actually this week since it's actually tuesday morning now (well where i'm at 12:23am)

and yeah i LOVE 90-93 accords i've owned about 7 or 8 of them and currently have a daily driver one which i drive around while the teggy is in the shop =]

shim

i need money
I used to want a 90-93 accord coupe.. one of my neighbors used to drive a slammed 5spd coupe and at the time i thought it was hella gangsta.

[edit]: i feel like i'm killing your thread, lol. my bad.

cvc7chris

Hustler
I used to want a 90-93 accord coupe.. one of my neighbors used to drive a slammed 5spd coupe and at the time i thought it was hella gangsta.

[edit]: i feel like i'm killing your thread, lol. my bad.
haha nah dude it's fine =]
screw the thread imma make a members ride with all of this in it haha. lets rename it the "teal" thread for what i care haha
that teal on that eg is sexy!
and yes it is!!!